Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible 2 Months free ESPN on Sky

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I have just taken advantage of 2 months free ESPN via the Sky website.

The offer does not appear to be available for everyone as Paskman and The Oldman have posted that they have not received the offer, but it might be worth checking.

You can see if you can take advantage of this offer by signing into My Sky and checking the offers section of the Upgrade tab.

I hope that this helps some of you guys.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I have just taken advantage of 2 months free ESPN via the Sky website.

The offer does not appear to be available for everyone as Paskman and The Oldman have posted that they have not received the offer, but it might be worth checking.

You can see if you can take advantage of this offer by signing into My Sky and checking the offers section of the Upgrade tab.

I hope that this helps some of you guys.

I doubt they'll offer it to me, as they didn't last month when I phoned to cancel my subscription.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And do you then have to sign up with ESPN or can you cancel it after the 2 months?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I had Major problems with ESPN I signed up for a months subscription only to watch a boxing match that was on a 3am (missed it anyway!!) but when i went to cancel as i was told i could do, i was then informed i had to write in to cancel (no emails excepted) and i could only do that after 31 days, so that meant i had to have another months subciption and then it cancelled at the end of the 3rd month, after i had written in.....they make it VERY easy to sign up...but VERY difficult to get out of it.

I really would check the small print before signing (I clearly didnt!!)

If anyone is only going to join because of tonights game really do check it out 100% and also it is not definate you will get an immediate signal.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I got an email about 10 days ago offering me 2 months espn free but it wasn't on my sky account when I logged in so mrs rang up yesterday to pay for espn for one month and the lady she spoke to activated it straight away and then cancelled it - as you have to give 31 days notice so we only pay for one month

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Just Chelski and Manure TV offers for me :( Not that I'd bother signing up just for tonight's game, can just go to the local to watch, never looked at the offers page before though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here