Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We'll only sell Goldson, Kayal, Stephens and possibly Knocky in the closed season and be a mid-table Championship club for decades to come.

On the plus side, the thought of playing soulless clubs like Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea holds very little appeal to me.

If we could sell those players and make it back down to League One, a promotion parade on an open top bus the following season would be great fun. 5,000 loyal fans waving seagulls flags down Madeira Drive sounds positive.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
As stated, 10 men against 11, partisan crowd, loads of injuries, on a downer from not being auto promoted.........and they only beat us 2-0?
We are going to blow them away on Monday. They'll think they only need to turn up to assure a Wembley appearance. They WILL be in for a reality check

Pistol Pete

Aug 15, 2015
Had a great steak dinner after the wife took me to the pub for a few beers before the kick off, feel a bit flat now! But at least I don't have to I've up north! They may have potentially premiership football , but what is there to do for the other 6 and half days a week?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's been a fantastic season. We have some quality players

dabadass_209

May 9, 2014
We'll only sell Goldson, Kayal, Stephens and possibly Knocky in the closed season and be a mid-table Championship club for decades to come.

On the plus side, the thought of playing soulless clubs like Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea holds very little appeal to me.

Stephens and Kayal probably - Goldson will go for a decent fee, but I can't see Knockaert going anytime soon.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
3 positives for me:

1. Skalak.

2. If I was a Wednesday fan I would be quite disappointed to only be 2.0 up after our bad luck tonight.

3. The Wednesday fans, players and manager seemed very, very confident at the end of the match so possible complacency on their part.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Yes the injuries won't help, but this second leg is far from done.
Wednesday will come to us Monday and sit, which means we will throw everything we have at them, we pinch an earlyish goal and their game plan will all change ... Do they sit to they try and have another?! We have 27k+ home support with invariably nothing to lose.
Let's stop moaning about what we've lost, get together get behind the boys Monday and make the best out of a bad situation.
WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON, WE ARE BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Skalak - going to be good next season

Towell - did well given the circumstances

Rosenior - class

European Championships this summer - England's march to the quarter-finals will be great fun!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here