Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Yesterday

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I regularly start these threads but this must be the toughest one yet:

1. It was a magnificent team performance, played Spurs off the park
2. There will now be a siege mentality developing, us versus the world after those decisions, this may even push us on to greater heights.
3. We scored from a corner again!
4. Brentford Chelsea and Fulham lost. Yes Villa won but those three are falling away.
5. There were no injuries.

There seems genuine anger and sympathy from across the football world about the injustice yesterday. It doesn’t help us get those lost points back but you have to hope that somewhere down the line we get a debatable one go for us as they know a repeat of yesterday gets even more scrutiny

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
RDZ with another touch line ban for a game or 2 I reckon, and we always win when he has one so that’s good

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Absolutely this, magnificent performance by the boys. I've got a Spuds supporting mate, him along with every other non biased fan knows that we not only played them off the park but we should have got at least 1 if not 4 big goal decisions right (2 chalked off and 2 pens).

RDZs going to motivate them to bigger and better things. Not just take it "it is what it is", is NOT his philosophy.

And you'd hope that Howard Webb has a word with the ref for the Semi.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Weirdly, it’s been nice to see so many other clubs fans sticking up for us on social media in a way, sometimes as a small club you feel as though you’re shouting into the void on injustices as nobody cares, but this felt different.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Absolutely this, magnificent performance by the boys. I've got a Spuds supporting mate, him along with every other non biased fan knows that we not only played them off the park but we should have got at least 1 if not 4 big goal decisions right (2 chalked off and 2 pens).

RDZs going to motivate them to bigger and better things. Not just take it "it is what it is", is NOT his philosophy.

And you'd hope that Howard Webb has a word with the ref for the Semi.
What Maguire?

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
The anger gets the team even more united, which will result in winning 7 or 8 games of 10 remaining games. Then 67 or 70 points = Champions League ;) (y)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The footballing world, both sets of fans and crucially our players who we want to keep for another tilt at Europe next season, know that we're much better than Tottenham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here