Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from tonight

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Potter is 1 game nearer the sack. Unfortunately he’s still got another 49 straight defeats before anyone on the Board will call a meeting to discuss if he’s “the right man to take us forwards (sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, sideways…)”

Maybe they could think about strengthening the side rather than expecting managers to work miracles.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
No injuries

Atmosphere was better than Liverpool game

Was it? It was OK for a while when we were on the front foot after half time but then collapsed when Spuds got their second. Having said that I thought the Spuds fans pretty lame; Liverpool were twice as loud last Saturday...

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Potter is 1 game nearer the sack. Unfortunately he’s still got another 49 straight defeats before anyone on the Board will call a meeting to discuss if he’s “the right man to take us forwards (sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, sideways…)”

Oh how very droll... I bet G.Pott wasn't thrilled about the club selling BDB nor not buying him a striker in January to work with...

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Chances of us having our great young manager poached by a BIG team diminishing by the week.........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are no positives imo

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Will Bloom do it, to the standard Potter’s style of football demands?

Bearing in mind Biss and others may well move on.

The summer transfer window is pivotal and will tell us so much.

Whether you play counter, possession, whatever, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have players who have a natural instinct for scoring a goal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh how very droll... I bet G.Pott wasn't thrilled about the club selling BDB nor not buying him a striker in January to work with...

Do you not think GP has some influence over transfers, tactics and team selection ie results?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you not think GP has some influence over transfers, tactics and team selection ie results?

Transfers? Yes probably but I really doubt they are anywhere near his first choice players. What manager would bring players in and then loan them out immediately if he had pushed to get them?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

According to Ashworth, Potter tells the club what he needs and he chooses from the u23s and/or at a shortlist which the recruitment team provides. Some influence, but not much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here