Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That cartoon is hilarious.

Seconded. It was brilliant. Well worth a read.
David Squires (the cartoonist) is an absolute genius. To churn out the quality he does, every week, is genuinely remarkable.

Sadly he's out of action at the moment (I think the Wilder sandwich one may have been his most recent) after needing surgery on his arm, for lacerations inflicted (successfully) saving his small dog from an attack by an out of control staffie.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
-first away win since forest
-Mitoma and adingra now fully fit
-one game closer to enciso and Pedro returning
-more minutes for moder and fati. Hope both start in the fa cup

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Got the record for the most goalie changes in the PL

Good game for Verbruggen to play to get used to the PL. Made a few mistakes but didn't cost us and a clean sheet which will help his confidence.

Lost 1 in 13 against the bottom half teams.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I didn’t twat the annoyingly loud profanity liberal rock ape I had the displeasure of standing next to today. C bombs aplenty, all afternoon, amongst much much else. Borish and uncouth yoof who wouldn’t stand a chance facing South Yorkshire finest but spent most of the time yelling at them than watching the game.

Honestly it was like a Gary Larson cartoon akin to why do I have to sit next to the weirdo? Better luck next time I travel I suppose! :)
Are you surprised? We've still got them and last season away at Fulham we had 5 of them in front of us. All about 16, one of them looked coked up and spent most of game threatening a bunch family Fulham fans to our left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here