Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I know, it feels like a really sore one right now and there’s no doubt it’s two point dropped but let’s look at the positives:

1. 5 league games unbeaten and 7 in all competitions.
2. Picking up points away and winning at home
3. Closed the gap with Spurs to 4 with two games in hand and a better GD.
4. All this despite missing three big players today.
5. March was outstanding.
6. The gap between us and Palace has never been bigger and they are in a genuine relegation battle.
7. They come to the Amex in a month and will be shitting it, we will be raring to go.

That’s all I got!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Palace are complete pony and we are f***ing brilliant. They got luck today and hopefully sink without a trace if They keep playing like And they know it.

loved DZ interview and there is absolutely no way we should get on our players backs. Rob Sanchez is going to feel bad enough as it is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace are complete pony and we are f***ing brilliant. They got luck today and hopefully sink without a trace if They keep playing like And they know it.

loved DZ interview and there is absolutely no way we should get on our players backs. Rob Sanchez is going to feel bad enough as it is.
And so he should, he cost us three points. I’ll leave it there, I have banged on about it on too many threads this evening. I am so pissed off about it though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And so he should, he cost us three points. I’ll leave it there, I have banged on about it on too many threads this evening. I am so pissed off about it though.
Mac Alister had 3 great/easy chances to score and didn’t. Why didn’t Mac cost us 3 points? My point is we win, lose, draw as a team.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mac Alister had 3 great/easy chances to score and didn’t. Why didn’t Mac cost us 3 points? My point is we win, lose, draw as a team.
The keeper saved two of them, Sanchez had nothing to do except catch a simple cross. There is no comparison imo. One thing to do all game and he f***ed it up. Sunday League lower tier keeping

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Lots of positives…Solly, Perv etc. One obvious negative.

But just imagine (if you can) being a fan of that lot. Appalling stadium that is as likely to be condemned as redeveloped, an ownership model that is brewing up for an almighty shitfest, bang average players on over 100k a week that throttles any chance of turning a profit, their gravity whore of a hero winding down his contract and leaving on a free, a manager who looks utterly bereft of ideas and a dull team that set up from the off to play their biggest rivals at home like it was f***ing Rorke’s Drift (which it became of course).

And in their favour? Not who has won most between them and us (we hold that), not the capacity of the ground (we hold that), not the 10 point gap in the league table (we hold that), not the scouting ability that sees outstanding teenage talent from around the world signed on small fees (again, that’s us). No, they’ve got a Twitter handle that tots up the days since we last beat them. And they all seemingly have an onanistic-fest about that. Pitiful. So as much as we all want to kick a hole in the fence and get so drunk we forget our middle names, I would say - fellow Albion fans - that, right now, it is f***ing amazing to be a Brighton fan and f***ing dreadful to be a Palace fan.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

But just imagine (if you can) being a fan of that lot. Appalling stadium that is as likely to be condemned as redeveloped, an ownership model that is brewing up for an almighty shitfest, bang average players on over 100k a week that throttles any chance of turning a profit, their gravity whore of a hero winding down his contract and leaving on a free, a manager who looks utterly bereft of ideas and a dull team that set up from the off to play their biggest rivals at home like it was f***ing Rorke’s Drift (which it became of course).

And in their favour? Not who has won most between them and us (we hold that), not the capacity of the ground (we hold that), not the 10 point gap in the league table (we hold that), not the scouting ability that sees outstanding teenage talent from around the world signed on small fees (again, that’s us). No, they’ve got a Twitter handle that tots up the days since we last beat them. And they all seemingly have an onanistic-fest about that. Pitiful. So as much as we all want to kick a hole in the fence and get so drunk we forget our middle names, I would say - fellow Albion fans - that, right now, it is f***ing amazing to be a Brighton fan and f***ing dreadful to be a Palace fan.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
unbeaten run continues, we are still up there, stay positive and create distance between us and Fulham up next.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Splendid!

Add to that, we're so far ahead of Palarse that even when they get their usual bit of outrageous luck against us, it's just :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The keeper saved two of them, Sanchez had nothing to do except catch a simple cross. There is no comparison imo. One thing to do all game and he f***ed it up. Sunday League lower tier keeping
I didn’t say there was a comparison.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I didn’t say there was a comparison.
There isn’t, Mac Allister didn’t take his chances but he hit the target on two chances, Sanchez f***ed up the only routine save he had to make. Sanchez cost us a win. Trying to spread the blame is daft

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here