Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
My positive from today is that you did not give us the hiding we deserved. That was a very poor show for this rivalry a very poor show indeed, a lot of us not happy, I don’t mind losing when trying but just to stroll around like we did is just not good enough, and I don’t hold with the excuses of missing 3 of our first team….just a shocking no heart performance.
Fair play for that Loz.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bob totally f***ed up. That was utterly ridiculous. It's like a striker missing a chance and then running to other end and blasting it in the net. f***ing ridiculous.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All of the above plus I was home by 6.45 and got to bath Junior Giraffe.

Also, I didn’t buy any food at Selhurst.

Also, none of the people standing near me were irritating.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Positives?

1) 'Big' teams are more likely to be after their keeper.
2) Palace will probably have an open top bus parade tomorrow that we can ridicule
3) Solly March
4) Spurs' goal difference

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
1. We didn’t lose
2. CP really are a shit team with what looks like a struggle on their hands.
3. Their fans on their forums know no this.
4. The Twats lost 3-1 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Next week will be a real challenge and a true measure of wether we are up for pushing for Europe 👍

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
1. Good away point (tho should have been three)
2. Gained ground on Tottenham
3. Didn't lose any ground to Newcastle
All of those and the fact we now regularly go to away grounds and totally boss the game as if it’s an easy home fixture. If a team dominated us at the Amex like that we’d grudgingly have to admit they were superb.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There isn’t, Mac Allister didn’t take his chances but he hit the target on two chances, Sanchez f***ed up the only routine save he had to make. Sanchez cost us a win. Trying to spread the blame is daft
You can discuss all you like with me, but this is from today’s Guardian:

“a trio [Mac Allister] of gilt-edged chances that could have made this a comfortable victory for De Zerbi’s side.”

Case is now closed I’m afraid.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Sanchez completed 27 passes, more than ANY Palace player. They are in freefall, as bad as we were in 2019 and they have a real chance of relegation.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
A positive is that I didn’t consume any food or beverages on offer at the stadium therefore I am feeling well this morning , although a little bruised thanks to the Mets incompetence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here