Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mac is developing into a superb player

Sanchez is magnificent

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A selection of headlines from google:

Evening Standard: Brighton 1-0 Tottenham: Spurs abject without Harry Kane as Leandro Trossard seals rare home Seagulls win

The Independant: Brighton secure first league win of season as Leandro Trossard sinks lacklustre Tottenham

The Telegraph: Brighton finally earn first home victory over a plodding Tottenham mired in timidity

beINSports: Brighton and Hove Albion 1-0 Tottenham: Sorry Spurs suffer in Kane's absence

Nice article, great comments from Spurs fans https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2021/jan/31/brighton-hove-albion-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league-live

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
May just have time for this before we’re on MOTD. Yes it is strange it’s a shorter thread when we’ve won but who cares. Great display, fully deserved win. We bossed the game throughout and PG and AMA cut through Spurs with ease. There was no weak link tonight though - fantastic team performance. The defence were rarely threatened because the midfield and defence cut out any attacks with relative ease. Anything BS had to do he did confidently including the one genuine save of note. Loving that centre back love in again at the end with happy expressions for a job excellently done. I’d even praise their CB rather than criticise AC because that’s what we’d do if it was Dunky. Well done GP and everyone. We know it’s not over but what a great night. On now

Meant to post this on the match day thread but who cares?

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Almost wish I wasn't working from home right now. My office is in Tottenham, a 15 minute walk from the ground, and I work with rather a lot of Spurs fans.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
+ve: Burnley's win has been negated, so those above us are very much in reach if we genuinely did turn a corner second half against Wolves.
+ve: Solly turning in 7/10 performances week in, week out
+ve: such a low average age, so much more to come from this squad
+ve: All the young talent knocking on the door of the starting XI (Alzate, the Poles etc) with more coming today

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I always start one of these thread so I’m not missing the chance tonight:

- Home Win!!!!! Gets that monkey off our back
- Three clean sheets in a row in the league (3 and a half games including 2nd half v Wolves)
- A settled team which really seems to know the shape and system.
- Trossard back and looking sharp
- Gross absolutely outstanding and Mac Alistair also excellent
- Sanchez just looks so solid
- March was brilliant defensively
- 7 point gap to relegation and really catching some of those above us.

A free hit away to Liverpool then a real chance to get at Burnley.

The commentator on Bein sports said that every Brighton player knew exactly where to be when Spurs had the ball.
The team were an absolute credit to him and his style.
Unlike JM who blames the players and never takes the blame for poor selection and tactics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here