Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh don't. Please don't :eek:

It's true though, isn't it. We got promoted to the 1st. division wearing the stripes, then decided they were too working class and scuzzy for our new status, bought ourselves a nice posh new Chelsea kit to ape our betters - and were quickly put back in our place in '83. Served us right for denying our true identity!

Now .................. what is it they say about history? Oh ..................................

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It's true though, isn't it. We got promoted to the 1st. division wearing the stripes, then decided they were too working class and scuzzy for our new status, bought ourselves a nice posh new Chelsea kit to ape our betters - and were quickly put back in our place in '83. Served us right for denying our true identity!

Now .................. what is it they say about history? Oh ..................................

I'm looking forward to next May's cup final(defeat) :albion:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Little Leon, sorry my mistake Tariq, outjumped a Baggies player for our " goal"

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Little Leon, sorry my mistake Tariq, outjumped a Baggies player for our " goal"

Go_Go_Gadget_Copter.png

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
...... how many Prem matches have we won with March playing the whole 90 minutes?

I knew we wouldn’t win with this one footed muppet starting. Probably only in the team as his wages are low. Genuinely would struggle to get into most championship sides.

This one footed muppet had as good a game as anyone. Always gives his all. You may want to fork out £30m to replace someone who has not yet reached his full potential. Will be scary when he does. Lamptey2

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The positive was that we have all forgotten about it and we will smash spurs

Wibble

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Welbeck was deemed fit enough for the bench, hopefully we’ll see him soon.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This one footed muppet had as good a game as anyone. Always gives his all. You may want to fork out £30m to replace someone who has not yet reached his full potential. Will be scary when he does. Lamptey2

Whilst I don't agree with slagging him off , Lamptey is 6 years younger then March. March is 26 years old and he's a solid player for us, but holding hope that he's going to be scary 'when he reaches his full potential' is going to leave you feeling bitterly disappointed imo.

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Whilst I don't agree with slagging him off , Lamptey is 6 years younger then March. March is 26 years old and he's a solid player for us, but holding hope that he's going to be scary 'when he reaches his full potential' is going to leave you feeling bitterly disappointed imo.

Then I shall wait to be disappointed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here