Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Caught the 17:06 as more people left early

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
KLL really did give 100%. His work rate and ball winning was definitely worthy of MotM. Never quite got it going on the attacking side of things though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Greer gifted them the first goal.

Yep, messing about on the touchline, when sometimes he should just hoof.

Dunk was immense, and a battler for the cause (the team lacks those these days. Crofts, Barnes and El-Abd all have/had that, and M'boro's team was full of them).

Calderon defies his age, with another decent performance.

McCourt had quality and unsettled their defence, which had it too easy against most others.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The team played the last 5 minutes the way they should've played the whole bloody game. The managers job is to ensure they play this way for 90 minutes. Is he up to it?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Palace lost. Ummm. That's about it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I brought a gold bar for a half time snack, but was delighted that my friend had bought us all a toffee crisp so the gold bar is back in the treat drawer.

And good to see Sussex By The Sea sound gap is back, although could be done a little earlier perhaps.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We didn't roll over and die - we just weren't good enough but still tried.

Paddy McCourt was superb.

No injuries or suspensions.

Orange third kit finally avaliable to buy :)

If you think that about Paddy you are seriously deluded as is the rest of your post

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
1.The pre match group...The Vampires were very good.
2 I didn't waste any money in the concourse either, had a GREAT pint and a very nice Guest Pie YUM
3. Dunk, er I am running out now... got home at 5.50!!! And saw all the match (possibly a negative)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hard to argue with you about the players we have being good enough, I think they are. Tactics were shocking.

Dunk was good, Greer was poor today. I think he's been a rock this season, but today was poor.

KLL is a one trick pony, and it like a bad magician, always ****s that trick up.

Okay as an impact sub against a tied full back, but not good enough from the start. Everytime he gets the ball, all he looks to do is shoot. Its like watching a 10 year play at times.

I'd agree with that unfortunately Gordon's head still seemed to be dreaming of the Euros...he struggled against Kike..i quite liked the look of him until he started his theatrics

Erm positives....we scored!

I had a natter with Simmo at halftime...and he was sober! :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Paddy McCourt was superb

Really? I thought he showed exactly why Hyppia doesn't give him more than ten minutes on the pitch at any one time; he was great, for ten minutes.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I didn't spend £4.10 on a pie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here