Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Everton)

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
So I know emotions are running high regarding the offside, which I do understand, but there are some positives to take:

1. Everton are in good form, we aren’t, a Dyche team on a wet afternoon getting an early goal. We take the point and run down the road.
2. Better teams than us will struggle to take three points at Goodison this season.
3. Lamptey back on the bench
4. Pedro and Fati looked really sharp when they came on, hope they start against Ajax
5. We didn’t actually create much despite the possession but still got something from the game.

File it under, we move on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We try to play the game of football as we have for many years now.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
So I know emotions are running high regarding the offside, which I do understand, but there are some positives to take:

1. Everton are in good form, we aren’t, a Dyche team on a wet afternoon getting an early goal. We take the point and run down the road.
2. Better teams than us will struggle to take three points at Goodison this season.
4. Pedro and Fati looked really sharp when they came on, hope they start against Ajax
5. We didn’t actually create much despite the possession but still got something from the game.

Lamptey not on the bench sadly but I agree with the other four points.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Lamptey injured in warmup.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Last time listening to BBC Sussex when they’re surrounded by gobby scouse twats from their place

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We try to play the game of football as we have for many years now.

Looks like Pascal agrees…

IMG_7169.png

Last edited:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
We gained a goal and a point after the introduction of Buonanotte - might give him a bit of confidence.

Our goal scoring run continues.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Verbruggen looks a good shot stopper (he needed to come for a cross at the end though).
Ashley Old scored an old goal the c****** prick.
What Gross just said after the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here