Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Burnley)

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We played a good second half. Created lots of chances…… :rolleyes:
We have found another top midfielder/defender in Hinshelwood. Igor looks top class and Gilmour looks like a real prospect.
Who also wasn’t far off scoring a consecutive PL goal with another header over the crossbar. Agree re Gilmour and Igor both looking good.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Given that we're not expecting to beat Burnley (or indeed, anyone), we did enough to have won the game on a different day.
A point is a point.
Good to see us being able to not only compete but just fail to win with a depleted squad, having gone into the break 0 - 1 down, shows great character.
I love our 'never say die' attitude.
There but for the grace of Trafford, we would be 5th for a while - and whom amongst us would be moaning then?
Nah, we're doing fine, in my world.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Continue your kerb crawling route on Thursday please 👍😉
Neighbourhood watch is getting worried. Actually in Hereford Thursday evening...irony?

The Hermit Kingdom

Oct 29, 2023
Plenty of leg room with all the empty seats. Looks like we don’t need a bigger ground after all. A smaller one maybe.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Well there must have been some given the jollity among a lot of the fans in the East Stand Upper after the game. No-one seemed as peed off or frustrated as me. Convinced half the people up there aren't even proper Albion fans.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Kaoru Mitoma showed once again why he is by far the best winger ever to play for the Albion and we get to watch him doing it. Enjoy it.
This.

He looked sharp and dangerous whenever he got the ball

theboybilly

I’m struggling to be positive after that but here goes.

- Another point in the bag, in a week where all teams are losing games (United, Spurs, Newcastle etc) we have got four points from two games.
- no more injuries or suspension and another game closer to players coming back. After next week we also start to see a slow down in number of games per week which will help.
- Adingra looked good after looking jaded during the week.
- Gross does it again. I love that man.

That’s about the best I can manage, what did I miss?
It's all about Thursday, nothing more nothing less

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Plenty of leg room with all the empty seats. Looks like we don’t need a bigger ground after all. A smaller one maybe.
No what we need is a better rail service; the people I know coming in from West Sussex didn't go because they couldn't face the hassle of a reduced timetable and dire warnings of flooding on the line. Sort out the transport and we definitely need a bigger ground...

theboybilly

Well there must have been some given the jollity among a lot of the fans in the East Stand Upper after the game. No-one seemed as peed off or frustrated as me. Convinced half the people up there aren't even proper Albion fans.
Seriously, are you really pee'd off with what is being put in front of you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here