Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Brentford)

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
We protected Steele so well we only conceded a penalty and needed Hinshelwood to clear one off the line. Definitely a positive that the standard goal against was a soft penalty for a stupid but minimal contact "foul".

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
We protected Steele so well we only conceded a penalty and needed Hinshelwood to clear one off the line. Definitely a positive that the standard goal against was a soft penalty for a stupid but minimal contact "foul".
Sorry, it pains me to say this but that was a penalty. After watching a replay of the incident the ref got it right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Loads of car parking tickets issued own the zone area

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A huge three points versus a team who could have gone above us. Positives:

- a come from behind win
- Hinshelwood - what a story
- Gross as good as ever
- Igor excellent
- more minutes for Baleba who looked good
- no injuries that I could see
- Dunk, Dahoud and maybe Webster back at the weekend so a much stronger bench
- managed to rest Veltman mostk
- 90 minutes from Mitoma.

Excellent night: what did I miss?
KUBA!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brentford normally sit back, take their set-piece chances and absolutely destroy our system.

They didn’t get ahead this time though.

They had no answer to coming from behind. Just the hope of a set-piece. We exposed them as being ****ing useless when chasing the game. We didn’t commit enough players to take the 3-1 victory but kept enough players back to snuff out their pathetic attacking threat.

Very impressive tactically. We broke them.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
3 points and lots more positives but i really miss Welbeck he has to be one of if not the most exciting players ive ever seen play football in attack. An absolute one in a million player.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A win despite no Dunk.

Ever brave RDZ played a load of young/experienced players, who gained vital PL experience in a win.
I thought Hinshelwood oozed confidence last night. He has gone from a nervous debutant to wanting the ball and shouting to other players in a couple of weeks.
Well done to him.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
That boring plank who hates Steele really had to work hard to find something snide to say about him.
Strangely I thought that was the weakest match Steele has had for us since RDZ promoted him. His kicking in the first half was not to his usual standards, their goal came as a direct result of a very poor one, thankfully he improved 2nd half.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Igor is going to become a massive crowd favourite.
Baleba looked excellent and is huge prospect.
Pedro is going to be ridiculously good.
Hinch deserved MOTM.
I had no idea what the formation was half the time!!
The formation seemed to be we play 2 at the back (sometimes 3 if Baleba fell back) and overloaded the wings with our full backs in the box!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here