Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Positives from today ( aside the bleedin obvious)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Watching on TV without crowd didnt take enjoyment away Several things helped Some crowd noise. Covering the empty seats on lower level and cameras facing pitch as much as possible

scooter1

How soon is now?
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of Macallister. I really felt for him coming on with seconds to go, I really thought Potter was just buying time and playing for the draw(particularly with Stephens coming on) but absolute scenes at the end. The roar in our house when the winner went in was immense

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
The main positive is the saving on Pampers for bedwetters across the city.

What is it about the clarity of thinking of Bloom and Barber, the quality of the football strategy developed by Ashworth and the outstanding coaching credentials of Mr Potter that people still blubbing on about relegation don't get?

Being a Brighton fan is an incredible privilege. I absolutely love it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I’m really looking forward to seeing more of Macallister. I really felt for him coming on with seconds to go, I really thought Potter was just buying time and playing for the draw(particularly with Stephens coming on) but absolute scenes at the end. The roar in our house when the winner went in was immense

Really?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
My kids were allowed to keep their bottle tops when entering the living room!

Reported to Barber. Expect a stern email.

Oh, and you want a positive? The ages of the three players involved in the winner were 21, 20 and 23.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is that right? The media kept that quiet yesterday.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not so much a positive:-

[tweet]1274674105267208192[/tweet]

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
3 real standout players for me.

Dunk - he is just superb. How that Crawley Palace **** Southgate keeps overlooking him for England is beyond me especially when he keeps picking that cart horse Mings.

Bissouma - just a complete disruptive nuisance from the start. Didn’t do anything spectacular but what he did do he did well and always with a smile on his face. Lovely to see him continually make mugs out of them, them to have a hissy fit only for the camera to cut to him with that trademark grin on his face.

Maupay - Leno’s gamesmanship massively backfired as it seemed to spur him on. Best performance from him I can think off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here