Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from the game

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Positive? Was a good excuse for a few beers and met some old friends on the train at Lewes celebrating Palace's win over Chelski....perfect.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
View attachment 52397

These chaps and their zany suits in the North West were the highlight of my matchday experience.

Those fellas got a quality reception when they came in.

My highlight was taking my 4 year old daughter to her first Brighton game and that she loved every minute (until the 80th when she was disgusted with Ulloas effort from 12 yards and refused to watch more). So for me that shat on the result of the game. Kudos to the club btw for doing free face painting for the nippers in the east stand family bar.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Got a tan in the ESL, also the nice lady behind the counter gave me the incorrect change back, the pulled pork bap cost a lot less than it should of done!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh and I have yet to see anything from Solly March to make me believe that he's even remotely the answer as a sub when we are losing a game.

How about winning the penalty which should have led to us getting at LEAST a point, today?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just got home and having spent nine hours driving for the second week running to watch a load of shite that's me done this season. The positive is I will save £250 in diesel by not using our ST's for the last three games.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Generally agree chap, but I concur as anyone who saw Leo's other pen for us, I was worried, and rightly so. Bum, what a shite day , must have some more fine booze and get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here