Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
None at all

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My one positive - Poyet will have to think again about the way we play, because for the second game in a row we were completely overrun in midfield and CMS had absolutely no support. There is no point having bags of flair if we don't have the ball.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We are still four points ahead of them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My one positive - Poyet will have to think again about the way we play, because for the second game in a row we were completely overrun in midfield and CMS had absolutely no support. There is no point having bags of flair if we don't have the ball.
I think Hoskins will now get his chance and Harley's place is up for grabs too.

The CMS situation was unreal. There were cases where there wasn't an Albion player within 40 yards of him.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
See plenty of positives. Yeah we lost, yeah to Palace, yes we deserved to. However we can start afresh in October on Saturday. Feet firmly back on the ground. Yes it hurts, actually think I'm more numb than hurting, but we still in 5th and 3 points on Saturday will keep us there when the magic "10 games played" tables are out

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think Hoskins will now get his chance and Harley's place is up for grabs too.

The CMS situation was unreal. There were cases where there wasn't an Albion player within 40 yards of him.

The side really has no balance. It was obvious when the window shut that we were lacking another player who is strong in midfield and a striker who CMS can play off. If we had reverted to 4-4-2 at half time with someone who could mix it (even Navarro FFS) alongside Bridcutt we would have won that game, but Barnes spent all the game in our half. Very poor tactically tonight, very poor indeed and as for the full backs...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
No one got injured.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
See plenty of positives. Yeah we lost, yeah to Palace, yes we deserved to. However we can start afresh in October on Saturday. Feet firmly back on the ground. Yes it hurts, actually think I'm more numb than hurting, but we still in 5th and 3 points on Saturday will keep us there when the magic "10 games played" tables are out

Seriously we will be totally trounced on Saturday if we play like we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here