Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from last night?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sometimes your worst performance also present the best opportunity to identify issues in your squad. The positive is we have learnt

JFC is not ready for a run in the first team and needs to learn how to be effective for 90min rather than drifting in and out of game

The importance of a holding midfield role to prevent people running with the ball at our back 4

How much we missed Ince or someone capable of driving us forwards in midfield

Lopez needs a rest from the starting 11

If you can pick out upson from corners he is a threat

How much we miss our creative impact players Kaz, Orlandi, Buckley and ulloa and without them we look toothless going forward

That there are no easy games in this league and if you start games like you have just got out of bed you lose momentum and will be punished

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We always seem to start slow and warm up gradually, to a cracking second half when we are already goals down.
We need to be consistent all through the game.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The central heating had come on by the time I got home.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm an eternal optimist and this was just a blip. Positives are Kemy getting a go and Buckley back. Congrats to Barnsley for doing us and their 182 fans for showing up.
Another positive is prior to tonights games, we're still only 3 points from a playoff position:thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Agree with all the Agustien comments. I could see why he has played 30+ Premier League games (at last).

Jimmy Grimble

"Right, that's the honest points out of the way, so let's talk through the positive points, shall we? OK Doddsy..."

"Well, on the positive side, those Tykes were bloody brilliant weren't they?"

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Trying to be an optimist here.

Bridcutt got 90 mins under his belt and after a poor start did start to show signs of being the player we all know he is as the game went on.

Agustien seems to have lost some weight and has the vision to play killer balls, even if they are still not quite working.

thought Agustien had a good 20 min spell,he has lost a lot of weight,he played in 4 quality balls in that spell that should of been converted,will deffo get better the more chances he gets,for me lita has to start and get a full 90 mins,he makes the right runs at the right times and isnt being given a chance

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The lack of noise from the North stand didn't wake me up from my boredom-induced slumber. :yawn:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

"Right, that's the honest points out of the way, so let's talk through the positive points, shall we? OK Doddsy..."

"Well, on the positive side, those Tykes were bloody brilliant weren't they?"

"Three cheers for McCourt"

"Hip hip....hurray!

"Hip hip....hurray!

"SHUUUUTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPP"

"Cheering the bloody Tykes, we're the Albion!"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kemy has lost his "Guy Butters" physique.
Buckley is back to running down the wing.
Bridcutt is getting back to 100%
Other teams at the top lost to sides at the bottom.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Time of the month was it, eh, you blobophile?

Blobophile, MB? That's a new one on me. And no, it was more a case of it being the time of the year: allied to my uncanny ability to predict that I'd be frozen to the bone after sitting (rather miserably as it turned out) in a huge concrete structure, in the middle of nowhere, for a couple of hours. I think I might be a bit psychic tbh...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'm an eternal optimist and this was just a blip. Positives are Kemy getting a go and Buckley back. Congrats to Barnsley for doing us and their 182 fans for showing up.
Another positive is prior to tonights games, we're still only 3 points from a playoff position:thumbsup:

It was not a blip it`s the Albion when were we ever consistant ,3-0 win coming up on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here