portugal 2011 pre-season?????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm BOOKED, flying home on the 23rd though as might have to work sunday so will probably miss the Big game. Either way a week of SUN and BEER will do me nicely with the added bonus of the BHA Boys

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm in as well, really looking forward to this

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm BOOKED, flying home on the 23rd though as might have to work sunday so will probably miss the Big game. Either way a week of SUN and BEER will do me nicely with the added bonus of the BHA Boys

Have you got flights and hotel sorted?
Mind telling how much wonga all in?
Tempted by this as didn't end up going in March.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Have you got flights and hotel sorted?
Mind telling how much wonga all in?
Tempted by this as didn't end up going in March.

flights, transfers & Self-Catering £345

pezza

Oct 26, 2010
seaford
Might wait to see who they are playing only went for the Sunderland game last year, so of the second game is going to be some no hopers might just go for the first game again

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm looking in to this, can still get direct flights for under 300 at the moment...

skyscanner also has non-direct for 109 return, if I can cope with transferring in east midlands!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Ive just been in touch with Thomas Cook and they priced up my trip as follows, its for 2 people.

£373 each for 7 nights leaving on 18th, it includes flights, hotel (Albufeira Jardine) and transfers from Faro airport to hotel.

Did anyone stay at this hotel last year, or are stying this year?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly the person I was going with has been made redundant so got no-one to go with....................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Found a friend !

Just booked mine, out Gatwick on the 17th and back to Luton on the 24th, £275 all in but haven't sorted out transfers yet.

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
Im flying out with easyjet on 18th, back on 25th.. Cant wait!

Try a1travel.com
You can get a good deal
Here flights from As little as £135 return and cheap digs
Me and pezza stayed at jardim last year hotel was ok was pissed most of the time but had no bedroom or beds!!
Was clean and big and a bar next door
But cheap cheap cheap so may gO again!!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Try a1travel.com
You can get a good deal
Here flights from As little as £135 return and cheap digs
Me and pezza stayed at jardim last year hotel was ok was pissed most of the time but had no bedroom or beds!!
Was clean and big and a bar next door
But cheap cheap cheap so may gO again!!

Im actually staying at a villa in place called Olhos D'gua, which is a short taxi ride away from the Old Town/Strip.. Let me know if you go and fancy meeting up for the matches/in the evening pal (and Beach Hut):thumbsup:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Dammit. We fly into Algarve as the team fly back out. No this isn't a cock up on our part. It was only time all our group could holiday together. Get back in time for first league match:amex:
Not interested to watch a match until first sell out!!!¬

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
well got my flights sorted payed £129 return with easyjet. Out on the 19th tuesday morning from gatwick and back on the 22nd friday morning
not sure what hotel yet but somewhere near the strip is only about £100 for a twin room for 3 nights
maybe we should arrange a meeting point for the tuesday afternoon before the spurs 11 game for a few jars!!!! was a good crack last year with gazza and crew!!!!!! lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports