Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth today

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm struggling to see any similarity. But we all know grimbo is so incredibly boring that he needs to mention Palace in every post even when they are irrelevant to the thread. So dull. :yawn:

I'd guess he was referring to the multiple administrations. Agree with your general point though, obviously zzzzzzzz

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd like to see them stay in League Two for a few years and having to go to places like Accrington, Morecambe and Hartlepool. It might be a novelty at the moment for the supporters but I can see their crowds dropping further if they remain in the basement division.

As much as I can't stand them, Luton Town have had over 6,000 season-ticket holders for the last five years in the Conference Premier. Not surprisingly they've got the biggest budget in that league for players but they keep missing out through the play-offs. :lol:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I hope they suffer for years after they cheated their way to an FA Cup win and a few years in the top flight. Noddy club that deserves noddy treatment. Vermin.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd guess he was referring to the multiple administrations. Agree with your general point though, obviously zzzzzzzz

Correctamundo. If you think I'm boring you should head over to BBS , there are numerous Nigel twunts on there who hate Brighton even more than I hate Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here