Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth fans forum....twats

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Even Palarse don't stoop that low, just idiotic..

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
And those forms of low life seem to expect our sympathy because poor old Pompey are ever so hard done by and they have such tradition and history!! - SCUM

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Bunch of wnakers. They need a good fisting. Hope their club dies.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In 1976 when they nearly went under, we (as a family) felt quite sorry for them, went along to friendly with the Albion and contributed to collection etc..

What really irritates me about them is that (hopefully a small minority), still feel the need to 'Lord it up' over everyone else, because of a cup win, that they effectively cheated to get. In some ways it is a shame that the majority will suffer if they do go to the wall, but even yesterday their supporters were still giving it 'You've never won anything' or homophobic comments after the game. Given where they are at the moment they would do well to show a little humility (like in 76) and then maybe the football community will have more sympathy.

The arrogance defies belief in my eyes....

Despite this if they do start again in the non-league, I hope they get back to playing league football asap.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
cock-snogging anal astronaut woofter fooking gheyboys

Anal astronaut?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Sorry but why do you care what they say?

I don't really. It's just nice to feel outraged so early on a Sunday. Might pop out and get the papers in a bit. That'll really make me cross.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Don't like them, never had. Don't care what happens to them. Feel abit for the real fans but has always come across to me as a club with a high % of muppets. it's a shame any club these day can make mistakes and not learn from them, but thats life. They are going down and maybe even out and no one seems to be breaking there hearts over it.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
sgcasual Posted on 11/03/2012 01:08

The amex

The Amex,another souless new ground filled with souless home fans.Give me the run down Fratton park all day long.

Tee Hee. What a sad sack.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
In 1976 when they nearly went under, we (as a family) felt quite sorry for them, went along to friendly with the Albion and contributed to collection etc..

What really irritates me about them is that (hopefully a small minority), still feel the need to 'Lord it up' over everyone else, because of a cup win, that they effectively cheated to get. In some ways it is a shame that the majority will suffer if they do go to the wall, but even yesterday their supporters were still giving it 'You've never won anything' or homophobic comments after the game. Given where they are at the moment they would do well to show a little humility (like in 76) and then maybe the football community will have more sympathy.

The arrogance defies belief in my eyes....

Despite this if they do start again in the non-league, I hope they get back to playing league football asap.

good post.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Pompey will be ok. Their fans have got deep pockets. Oh, hang on that's just so they can keep dragging their knuckles on the floor with their hands in their pockets......starting to hate Pompey more than Palarse!

(oh I think I'm stooping to their level)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They want it to be one big football-loving community when they are talking about their financial plight, but you don't have to scratch very under to reveal their real views below the surface.

There has been absolutely no redeeming feature about that club the last 5 or 6 years, they have just been horrible, arrogant and represented all that has gone wrong with our game. It clearly takes something more severe than administration and some docked points for a reality check.

D

Deleted member 18477

Pompey are going to HELL! Their fans are going to HELL. Dave Kitson... You're also going to HELL! :lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
And that is why many don't feel even a bit sorry for their recent plight.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What the f*** were you expecting them to say? "Well done Brighton for adding another nail in our coffin"?

If you are going to get offended by something then don't actively go out and seek it! It's like the berks that continually post stuff from the Daily Mail website only to moan about it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The most offensive thing about that is the implication their team wasn't shit.

I do find it a bit odd how a lot of homophobic people go into quite a bit of detail about the supposed acts of their imagined homosexuals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here