Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Port Vale vs Albion

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Get Ali John on the ball, sounds like he can get at their left back.

1066gull

kestrel said:
El abd should come on for chippy.Chippy is now well past it
to true

I think some more "RETIRE!" chants are needed on Tuesday

Last edited:

1066gull

Turkey said:
What? I have a very poor opinion of Chippy. I am sorry, but I am being really down to earth and honest, in the past year he has not done a job.

West Ham fans have jeered Reo-Coker, which I think is more out of order than us jeering Chippy - because quite frankly Chippy has done bugger all.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Adriodinho said:
What? I have a very poor opinion of Chippy. I am sorry, but I am being really down to earth and honest, in the past year he has not done a job.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Everyone said exactly the same about Guy Butters and look at him now.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Adriodinho said:

Chippy has been very poor for a long time now. Can't comment really on how he has played today as I'm not there. But I've only seen one good performance from Chippy in about a 12-18 months.

I was AMAZED he got a contract for this season.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
supaseagull said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

Everyone said exactly the same about Guy Butters and look at him now.

Oh absolutely, and I was one of them, and I'm DELIGHTED that he's proved me wrong.

But it won't stop me saying other players are past it when I think they are ... and again with Chippy, I sincerely hope he proves me wrong, as he's been a fantastic servant to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here