Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Port Vale FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC **** FA Cup

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
On behalf of all normal Vale fans, of which we were the vast majority I would like to offer (for what its worth) my sincere apologies for this scum that sadly on a few occasions stains our club.

I was one of the fans that reported racist chanting against Bradford and got slated for it by some but in the main we are a good bunch.

Grass

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kemy hits the post from 25 yards out

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Takes guts to do that. Good man.
On behalf of all normal Vale fans, of which we were the vast majority I would like to offer (for what its worth) my sincere apologies for this scum that sadly on a few occasions stains our club.

I was one of the fans that reported racist chanting against Bradford and got slated for it by some but in the main we are a good bunch.

Robbie Earle's Perm

Jan 16, 2014
Glad that things are picking up for you. Micky was good for us first time around.

Vale were always capable of drawing a big crowd, I remember players like Robin van der Laan and Martin Foyle playing in front of 14k crowds, with a bit of success on the field you might get back there.

Thanks. You never know, oh I how we dream of the glory days of the late 80s to mid to late 90s when we were in and around the position you guys currently find yourselves.

There is clearly however a big gulf in class.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
4 yellow cards and very few tackles (that one sounded worth a yellow though).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
yellow card for Dunk , sliding in like that was supposed to be reserved for Billy Sharp's return to The Amex next month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here