Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Population growth biggest in 50 years.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
BBC NEWS | UK | Population growth at 47-year high

"The UK population grew by 408,000 in 2008 - the biggest increase for almost 50 years, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The total number of people passed 61m for the first time, with changes in birth and death rates now a bigger cause of growth than immigration. "

Apparently at this rate the population is going to rise by another 9 million within 25 years. Even though immigration made up a smaller proportion of the growth in 2008, the number of people coming in exceeded those leaving by 118,000!

For f***'s sake we are a tiny island, we have huge pressure on housing already so where are these 9 million going to live? And what is our limit? 100 million?!!:rant:

The politicians need to actually start talking about the subject instead of brushing it under the carpet. I say we are full now, only then can we house the population we already have. If that means one in for one out then so be it. And in case you ask I don't care what colour immigrants are so long as they contribute to life in this country.

Rant over.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
1 in every 4 babies born in this country is born to non-whites they will breed us out :rant: f***ing LABOUR ***** HAVE RUINED OUR COUNTRY....BROWN AND BLAIR YOU ARE WANKERS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What I've noticed recently is the increase in eastern europeans arriving here and the women all seem to be pregnant. FWIW they're only replacing those migrant workers who have returned home after finding the cost of living has shot up in comparison to the wages they were earning.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
1 in every 4 babies born in this country is born to non-whites they will breed us out :rant: f***ing LABOUR ***** HAVE RUINED OUR COUNTRY....BROWN AND BLAIR YOU ARE WANKERS

I'm probably being stupid, but where does it say that 1 in 4 babies is non-white ?

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
What do you expect! Too many coming in. They breed like Rats. Re patriation. Deter them from wanting to move to Britain. If they want their arranged marrages let them but they have to go back to there countries of origin and not come back and if they try to get back in, SHOOT ON SIGHT

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm not sure how population growth can be blamed on non whites, jesus there are some racist people on here! Despite what people might want to think we are not drowning in black people, the population of Britain is made up of 92% white people, although admitedly that figure is somewhat different in London.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

not labours fault, blame hitler and ww2 if u want, cos of all the men lost in the war, and the huge labour shortage, they let asians and blacks in to fill the jobs

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
This is one of the most racist posts I have ever read. Regardless of whether there should be an immigration limit or not, there is absolutely no reason for discriminating based on race or colour. Surely if there is to be restrictions then it should be based on what you can contribute to society, something which I think the government is starting to address.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

How are they going to 'breed us out' if the ratio is 1 in 4?

I do think we need to limit numbers coming into the country. I am perfectly happy to accept genuine asylum seekers, but we have to draw the line somewhere. If there are vacant jobs, then get the hoardes of work shy cretins back into work as opposed to importing labour. Clamp down on our black market as well, whilst we are at it.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
This is one of the most racist posts I have ever read. Regardless of whether there should be an immigration limit or not, there is absolutely no reason for discriminating based on race or colour. Surely if there is to be restrictions then it should be based on what you can contribute to society, something which I think the government is starting to address.

Spot on, this is what I was trying to say when I started the thread. But then the racists had to hijack it again

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
How are they going to 'breed us out' if the ratio is 1 in 4?

I do think we need to limit numbers coming into the country. I am perfectly happy to accept genuine asylum seekers, but we have to draw the line somewhere. If there are vacant jobs, then get the hoardes of work shy cretins back into work as opposed to importing labour. Clamp down on our black market as well, whilst we are at it.

Another sensible post, what's going on? :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here