Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor form from many in North Stand

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
If that's the case then they've chosen a very odd time in the season to do it. Why on earth would you gamble with the queueing system if you don't have to?

It's not much of a gamble if people are quick when the tickets are no longer reserved. I did it last season for the palace play off game because I wanted to go in the north and it paid off as I managed to get a seat near the back and fairly central.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I just assumed the majority of the North would take their seats as not to risk not getting a seat at all.. So while booking mine, I also got three extra for some friends, but had to stick them in the East (probably a better view though) as there were only singles in the North.

Now it turns out they could've sat next to me!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Don't understand all this number 73 in the queue stuff. I went online yesterday at about 1pm ordered 2x tickets. Took me 5 mins max. Job done and off I went to the pub, simples!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
View attachment 53421 interesting how many in our 'home end' didn't reserve their seat for a playoff semi!!! been noticeable how often there's empty blocks of seats as season progressed.

Anyone know the numerical difference between yellow and red in this?

Red could be 1 unsold.

Is yellow at least 50? 100? 500?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A mate of mine has just told me he isn't going because he can't get 4 tix together and they're now only selling singles.

That would suggest that even the "good" availability areas don't feature clumps of empty spaces.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I'm a north stand STH and I'll be watching from home with my 9 week old daughter :thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
A mate of mine has just told me he isn't going because he can't get 4 tix together and they're now only selling singles.

That would suggest that even the "good" availability areas don't feature clumps of empty spaces.

There are loads of places where four together are available, including front row of WSU.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
View attachment 53421 interesting how many in our 'home end' didn't reserve their seat for a playoff semi!!! been noticeable how often there's empty blocks of seats as season progressed.

Good to see (at that time) the only non away or 1901 block fully sold is the block I sit in the WSU - loyal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The very first block I picked has multiple 4s together.

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.48.44.png

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Reckon we will have a crowd some where round the 29729.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If anyone living in UK fails to go then they don't deserve the right to moan if we don't make the play-offs next season. Find it mind boggling (even little kids with school)! I got taken to England games as a 7 year old cerca 1990 and didn't do me any harm the next day, slept in the car home etc. If anything I worked bloody hard the next day and was in a happy mood boosting my attention span for weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here