Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Tickets Still Not Here.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
OK but being a postie myself I get moaned at quite frequently for late bank statements,and hospital appointments that are sent by Business Post and are not the Royal Mails fault

Nod1986

Jul 15, 2009
Angmering
just spoken to the ticket office , they will send details down to pompy fc and you can pick up you ticket tomorrow in anson road car park which is near the ground . I understand a lot of tickets where lost in the post .

DanielT

postman's been and nothing except a letter from eon blaming libya and the japanese earthquake for why they have to put up prices

so, i am not sure whether to wait until tomorrow morning to call and say i haven't got the ticket, or do it now....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'd call ASAP mate.

Not a great start to the season for my old man, Season tickets had been moved to another seat with a worse view without any form of notification (supposedly a misunderstanding that T.O forgot to call)were simply sent replacements with no letter, now been informed he will have to possibly move again as another row of seats may be going in behind so he'll no longer be back row as asked requiring another new card. Went to the Gillingham game, bought the tickets well in advance, and they weren't put on the card so had trouble at turnstiles. Now the Portsmouth tickets haven't turned up, and the post today has been.
I know it's all teething problems, but this many mistakes is a tad worrying.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Just rang the pompey and there is still tickets available in the away end, you can pick them up in person from the ticket office at the ground. Could anyone guess at the amount of tickets which would be left? It's a long way to go for me to not get one!!!

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
All these tickets going missing makes me think there is something going on with the post! Is somebody nicking em, cos at some games last season there seemed to be more people than seats?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still not got mine. Luckily I have enough time to get to the ticket office tomorrow morning to get them to sort a replacement at Pompey, but it is a royal pain in the arse and not the first time it has happened either. Not happy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Easy excuse to blame "lost in post". I've got mine but only on Wednesday after ordering on the first day available. Why they left it so late to post them I really don't know.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Finally received mine this afternoon but the date stamped on the envelope was 9/8/11 so local mail took 3 days to arrive.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
We have one more post chance which is today but then we will have to sort something out with the club.

anyone still not got their tickets but brought them a while ago?

Mine arrived Wednesday when did you order yours

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Who is to say it coming by Royal Mail, most probably not if its sent Business Mail.
Most Business Post comes via TNT or Deuche Post but give it to Royal Mail to deliver the final mile.The Business post that the Royal Mail received gets posted the same day but TNT or Deuche Post or any of the others can have hold of it for as long as a week.
Look at the stamp in the corner to see who sent it, bet its not Royal Mail

I think BOF was using Royal Mail in the general term like some people still say Hoover for vacuum cleaner.

Sorry, yes TMLS is spot on. I don't pay any attention to whom delivered the package. It was a general term for a delivery service.

No sleight on RM whatsoever - apart from dropping those pink elastic bands everywhere!!

BBC News - Royal Mails red rubber band use revealed - Two million a day!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here