Pompey or Baadiff?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
How the f*** can any of you want Pomey to win????????? :nono::eek::eek::eek:

Never, ever ever should a Brighotn fan want Pompey to win, unless they are playing Palace.

Who cares if Cardiff fans are unbearable, they will be unbearable, but they will still be in Wales if they win, so come on Cardiff I say, put it to those Pompey scum :censored:

Well said!

Cardiff all the way!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
NEITHER

what a disgrace that 2 f***ing wank football clubs make the FA cup final

sort it out Man U, Chelsea etc!

I have to disagree, I think its great that 2 smaller clubs have got to the final, thats the magic of the FA Cup, and I for one well remember last years boring 90 minutes, hopefully this years will be a better display.

In my opinion, it gets very boring the same 4 clubs getting to the finals of everything and winning the league etc etc.

Still, we will see on May 17th.

herman gelmet

Not the tosser
Jan 20, 2008
worthing
Cardiff.

to see so many Pompey shirts in West Sussex without adding the glory of a FA Cup win.

Worthing station packed with them last night when we got back from withdean. looked like they just got back from a funeral.

battle of the 2 horriblest sets of fans in the league, I hope they both lose.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I have to disagree, I think its great that 2 smaller clubs have got to the final, thats the magic of the FA Cup, and I for one well remember last years boring 90 minutes, hopefully this years will be a better display.

In my opinion, it gets very boring the same 4 clubs getting to the finals of everything and winning the league etc etc.

I agree about same 4 clubs point however.....

This will be a naff final with Cardiff putting 10 people behind the ball, making it as bad as last year.

Must finals are boring because the fact it is the final not becuase of the teams in it.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

Yeh ive made the wrong point there. I was trying to say that im angry that 2 clubs which i HATE have the final. West Brom v Barnsley final would have been brilliant. But not welsh ****s and portsmouth ****s.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Im backing Cardiff on this one.We will never hear the end of it if the Hampshire Hogs win.Can you imagine it on Meridian Tonight with Fred and Debbie Throwup,and what about that twat (john portsmouth fc westwood).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a dreadful final, everyone likes a cup upset but with all this upsets its made for two turgid semi finals and the most unappealling final in many years.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I want Cardiff to win.

But I don't see Pompey throwing it away at the last hurdle. This is the best chance they are gonna get to win it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England vs Wales, so a no-brainer. I have no beef with Portsmouth, its Palace who are our rivals.

Redknapp deserves to be in this position, and it certainly makes you wonder whether he should have been offered the England job.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Cardiff. I can't bear the thought of the crack houses, ghettoes and slums of the biggest open festering sore on the South Coast echoing to the sound of "Plaaaayyyaahhhh-upppppahhh-Pommmm'eeeeeyyyyyahhhhhh" all night, and seeing that fat clown Westwood celebrating. Then again, it won't be much different if they lose.

The bonus of them losing? I would hope to see Westwood climb a stanchion at Wembley, pissed as usual, and getting away with it as usual, before hanging himself from his Pompeyaah scarf - and with his last breath, seeing 'arry leaving Pompey for Southampton again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cardiff , if only to stop Meridian and South Today HARPING on endlessly throughout the summer about Pompus FA Cup heroics etc,etczzzzzz

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Oh yes. Forgot about Dinenage. Hopefully Westwood's scarf will snap and he will land on the grinning fool and kill him as well.

Two twats with one scarf, as it were.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Worthing station packed with them last night when we got back from withdean. looked like they just got back from a funeral.

battle of the 2 horriblest sets of fans in the league, I hope they both lose.

Yep,when we got to Worthing station there loads waiting to get on the train.Good job i was getting off at the next station.
Cardiff for me but i wont be watching.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yeh ive made the wrong point there. I was trying to say that im angry that 2 clubs which i HATE have the final. West Brom v Barnsley final would have been brilliant. But not welsh ****s and portsmouth ****s.

I shall inform my daughter on your feelings towards the welsh..........she was born here (wales that is) :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports