Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey fans steal one of our songs

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Of course he isn't. He's just stating the ****ing obvious.

God, people are so precious over our (lack of) songs. The reality is we have been shite at coming up with songs - we have a largely unimaginative and dim following these days, a far cry from the early 00's when we actually came up with some good chants.

Most depressing of all is the utter plebs in the North Stand who have given up on the long standing tradition of chanting "Seagulls" at corners. If we can't manage that there's no hope.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
It was a genuine question, but do carry on!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Of course he isn't. He's just stating the ****ing obvious.

God, people are so precious over our (lack of) songs. The reality is we have been shite at coming up with songs - we have a largely unimaginative and dim following these days, a far cry from the early 00's when we actually came up with some good chants.

Most depressing of all is the utter plebs in the North Stand who have given up on the long standing tradition of chanting "Seagulls" at corners. If we can't manage that there's no hope.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We need to bring in imaginative fans who are blessed with song writing talents. I can´t see any other way of us being the fans we were back in the early 00´s. We have lost our way. We think too much, feel too little.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
We need to bring in imaginative fans who are blessed with song writing talents. I can´t see any other way of us being the fans we were back in the early 00´s. We have lost our way. We think too much, feel too little.

I blame the recruitment team for not bringing in new singing fans this summer. Shows a total lack of ambition. If we don't sign some serious quality in January we're bound to miss out several sure-fire hits that will be created by other clubs this year.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I blame the recruitment team for not bringing in new singing fans this summer. Shows a total lack of ambition. If we don't sign some serious quality in January we're bound to miss out several sure-fire hits that will be created by other clubs this year.

I think this is spot on. Brighton as a city has been the birthplace of the Levellers, Kooks, Rizzle kicks and North & South. How our recruitment team hasn´t brought in the song writers we´ve been craving for all these years, is beyond me.

January is going to be a massive month for us. Keep the faith.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It was started by Albion fans at Peterborough and I was there! The great Brett Medoza said ´We are ****in brilliant´and another fellow chum started singing it (Barrett for those that know him) and it took off. FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here