Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poll: Are you going to the Brentford game?

Are you going to the Brentford game?

• Yes

Votes: 94 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 172 56.0%
  • Haven’t decided yet

Votes: 41 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I'm actually paying money to Seagulls Travel for the first time ever and I STILL hope the game gets postponed. And that's the view of someone who lives less than three miles from the Amex. What a shit state of affairs all round

How fast can you walk?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No. Would have done if it was a lunchtime or a 3pm kick off. Might just about have ventured to a 5.30. No way at 8pm.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Probably not as I don’t think any of my group is going. I would take my son but the season ticket sharing scheme has put a stop to that which will make it even more galling when the stadium will be so empty.

barbus_max bhafc

Dec 12, 2021
Worthing
Yes I’m going and looking forward to being at this game with our attacking options looking more promising now than in recent weeks (maupay, welbeck and trossard) and a Xmas present to all our fans of a huge home win👍👍😀😀

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was going but probably won't now as my daughter caught covid probably going to the Wolves game, probably won't go to Chelsea either if it goes ahead

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yep…gets me out of going for a Christmas meal at my sisters …afternoon tea instead …mince pies and a flask of coffee for the long wait trying to get out of the car park (which I anticipate will be full) …Monday off so not bothered about getting home late…it’s all about me me me

Oh and we are going to win

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Absolutely. Not everyone has an extended family (or much of a family at all!), me being one, so Boxing Day is just another day for me. This game likely to be the highlight of my Christmas by far.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
No, but I'm away with work. My seat hasn't sold through the club though, so it will remain one of the mostly empty seats.
If I was home I would have gone most probably. My addiction you see.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Undecided at the moment. Head tells me not to go, heart says hell yeah. Semi hoping it will be called of to take the decision out of my hands. If it goes ahead, I'll probably decide to go late Boxing Day afternoon.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
No, but I'm away with work. My seat hasn't sold through the club though, so it will remain one of the mostly empty seats.
If I was home I would have gone most probably. My addiction you see.
I was talking to a couple of fans last week and they said they have given up bothering selling their seats because odd ones don't sell. Not sure how true that is as far as selling odd seats but I guess pairs are more in demand. ( the fans I spoke to don't sit near each other )

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was talking to a couple of fans last week and they said they have given up bothering selling their seats because odd ones don't sell. Not sure how true that is as far as selling odd seats but I guess pairs are more in demand. ( the fans I spoke to don't sit near each other )

Spot on. Only sold once on the exchange while I've been away. When I'm taking my lad, I obviously want a pair next to each other, then have to pay adult price for a 5 year old, while my seat goes unused but costs me. Just the way it is I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here