Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

politics- David Cameron gets owned in a radio forum

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah right, olympic gold medallist in sprinting away from any debate though
I'm shocked that you think such a thing of the Tory leader.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Amazing how people judging Cameron on this video have watched all 40 Minuets worth of footage even before the link has been up that long.

That's Bullshit worthy of a politician. You just made that up.
I posted having watched 6 & then 25 minutes of it, 55 minutes after the link was put up in this thread

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
That's Bullshit worthy of a politician. You just made that up.
I posted having watched 6 & then 25 minutes of it, 55 minutes after the link was put up in this thread

Did I refer to you by name when making my quote? But as you comment, you admit you hadn't watched the whole video before first posting? I'm glad you made my point for me.

Did I just make it up? Or were some people agreeing with the OP before they had watched the whole video - look at the times of posts? Thanks again.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Did I refer to you by name when making my quote? But as you comment, you admit you hadn't watched the whole video before first posting? I'm glad you made my point for me.

It's all over other forums too so I was well aware of it before this thread but I didn't want to bring it up as I hate to be accused of kicking a man when he is down

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Owned? Really? I'm a non-voting political atheist with no allegiance to any of them, but as the subject of a Q&A, so far (8:04 in) David Cameron seems to come across pretty well, and answer the questions he's asked. Talked a lot of sense on the homeless question, and then, quite rightly pulled rank when the compére tried to cut him off talking about GPs, after he himself had interrupted DC when answering a question.

What's wrong with that?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Did I just make it up? Or were some people agreeing with the OP before they had watched the whole video - look at the times of posts? Thanks again.

Most of the first posts (in fact all of them except one, which simply said "he's not very good at debating) were pro Cameron, so hardly supporting your point. I was the first one to mention watching the debate & as I said, posted after 6 minutes (the OP had mentioned 3 & that segment ended there - I thought that was all he was talking about & therefore responded to it) & 25, as CMD was being hilariously & continually trashed at that point.
Thanks again x

Dec 29, 2011
Great video. Instead of talking about DC being rattled we should commend the audience who were very succinct and knowledgeable on their chosen questions. Considering DC has had a private education and been to one of the best universities in the world, as well as having professional debate training and advice on how to answer questions, the youngsters didn't look out of place when debating and questioning him.

The point about 16 year olds being able to chose to die for their country, but not being able to chose who runs the country was a good point but I felt it could have been put across more powerfully than it was.

Also I think DC said to every question he had raised spending on the sector the question was about (disability, GPs, homless etc). How has the deficit fallen so much despite his claims spending in all these areas hasn't fallen?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Since Cameron swerved it, we'll never know. But you can't blame him for chickening out.

Quite. Its Funny how David Cameron said he wanted to be out meeting the people , rather than being trapped in a TV studio debating with Ed Miliband.
This last week he has been in just about TV studio in the country, but with the luxury of having the sofa to himself and no one really to pull him up on all his spin. As proven today by his tough grilling by political heavyweights, Philip Schofield and Amanda Holden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here