Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Has to be Farage. Got exactly what he wanted without ever getting himself or one of his representatives elected in to parliament, and even made it seem like he was doing it all in the name of democracy. He'll be remembered in a very similar way to Thatcher when he goes and divides people just as much.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
There’s hope for you yet, though. I’m now over 10 years past that particular milestone and am probably more left wing than ever!

Boris out!!

Great to hear it.

I meant to say on one of the other threads……

If I get into my middle age and I start caring more about my stock portfolio or my property price than I do about the less well off in society and the environment. Any of you have full permission to turn up at my house and smother me in the night.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
There's only one answer, and I highly dislike the ****.

You can say all you like that Farage had influence, but it was Boris that did it. It was Boris that got Leave over the line, Boris who has become prime minister, Boris who will take us out of the EU, Boris who could, just could, as loathe as I am to admit it, do all of the things he has promised.........

Also, in a year and a bit, I will hit the magic age of 47 when I am supposed to switch from being a left-wing voter to a Tory. So whilst I currently think Boris is a manipulative, scheming, lieing, unqualified, unprincipled, narcissistic, complete arse of a human being, in 2022 I expect I will be singing his praises. What a man!

There’s hope for you yet, though. I’m now over 10 years past that particular milestone and am probably more left wing than ever!

Boris out!!

I'm on the next decade up - 67 next year - and I am more anti-tory than ever, particularly the current shower.

I haven't voted in the poll, because I would be "none of the above", and I am not going to vote for the Nigel person because of the influence he has had, because I would want to vote on other criteria. I'm out.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Best: Putin. Watch a long interview with him and it becomes pretty clear no one is even near when it comes to intelligence and logic. No wonder the Western world consider him a threat.

Most influential: Xi Jinping and anyone saying else is simply wrong.

In the UK no clue. From the outside perspective it seems like you've just been bathing in shit for ten years.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Best: Putin. Watch a long interview with him and it becomes pretty clear no one is even near when it comes to intelligence and logic. No wonder the Western world consider him a threat.

Most influential: Xi Jinping and anyone saying else is simply wrong.

In the UK no clue. From the outside perspective it seems like you've just been bathing in shit for ten years.

That's how it feels from the inside as well

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I detest him, but it has to be Farage.

Not heard much from our Nigel for quite a while now, has he decided what to be opposed against yet for his next business model ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Don't like the bloke, but depending on your criteria, it's probably Farage. He's probably been the most influential, and the politician most people would name from this decade, when looking back in 20 years.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Farage - for his ability to have transformed UK politics without ever having got elected as an MP or been in charge of a party with more than 2 MPs.

Indeed, his influence has resonated over the pond and he's probably started something in Europe too.

To look at the Tory party now it's simply staggering that the likes of John Major and Michael Heseltine advocating voting against the Tories, Ken Clarke and Churchill's grandson having the whip withdrawn and One Nation Conservatives like Rory Stewart and Dominic Grieve driven out of the party.

Farage has turned the Tories into the old UKIP Party - a remarkable achievement.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Farage - for his ability to have transformed UK politics without ever having got elected as an MP or been in charge of a party with more than 2 MPs.

Indeed, his influence has resonated over the pond and he's probably started something in Europe too.

To look at the Tory party now it's simply staggering that the likes of John Major and Michael Heseltine advocating voting against the Tories, Ken Clarke and Churchill's grandson having the whip withdrawn and One Nation Conservatives like Rory Stewart and Dominic Grieve driven out of the party.

Farage has turned the Tories into the old UKIP Party - a remarkable achievement.

The Tories should actually rename themselves UKEP (UK extermination party)...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Angela Merkel.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Interesting to see how many votes Fazza is getting.

I feel it only fair to comment that this is a Crodo poll. His only mistake was omitting Alan B'stard from the list (notwithstanding the 10 year thingummy).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here