Votes: 39 54.2%
  • Theresa May

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Olly Letwin

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
As the only choice there can be is between good people who've failed and snake oil salesmen/careerists who've succeeded there can't possibly be a Politician of the Decade.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
attachment.php

Timothy Sees Fogg?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I have voted Farage, streets ahead

His impact on Britain society has been massive, so much hate, so much division, so much damage to the UK, others have copied the model.

Liberalism will return but we will have to learn the hard way first

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Tom Watson

as he usually sports a Fred Perry and I only ever see him interviewed on Brighton seafront for some reason

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
There's only one answer, and I highly dislike the ****.

You can say all you like that Farage had influence, but it was Boris that did it. It was Boris that got Leave over the line, Boris who has become prime minister, Boris who will take us out of the EU, Boris who could, just could, as loathe as I am to admit it, do all of the things he has promised.........

Also, in a year and a bit, I will hit the magic age of 47 when I am supposed to switch from being a left-wing voter to a Tory. So whilst I currently think Boris is a manipulative, scheming, lieing, unqualified, unprincipled, narcissistic, complete arse of a human being, in 2022 I expect I will be singing his praises. What a man!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Obviously Caroline Lucas - she's very good you know - and saving the planet too. Superwoman.

If it was "most selfless politician", yes. But this poll really is about influence, not whether they are decent person.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Farage....Johnson.....Grayling

Quite a formidable trio!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't think you can vote for one because,

in the same way that the Albion wouldn't be where we are without all the hard work of both of these men and was totally unimaginable 22 years before, when Dick took control

_71088854_knightmcnulty.jpg_78913978_tonybloomempicsaug2014.jpg

The country wouldn't be where it is without the total f***wittery of all three of these men and it would have been completely unimaginable for the country to have been in this state 9 years ago, when Cameron took control

image.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There's only one answer, and I highly dislike the ****.

You can say all you like that Farage had influence, but it was Boris that did it. It was Boris that got Leave over the line, Boris who has become prime minister, Boris who will take us out of the EU, Boris who could, just could, as loathe as I am to admit it, do all of the things he has promised.........

Also, in a year and a bit, I will hit the magic age of 47 when I am supposed to switch from being a left-wing voter to a Tory. So whilst I currently think Boris is a manipulative, scheming, lieing, unqualified, unprincipled, narcissistic, complete arse of a human being, in 2022 I expect I will be singing his praises. What a man!

:laugh::laugh:

Yeah, good one!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Unbelievable that Gordo Brown, Iain Blackford and Marky French aren't in the mix. All of them have had STELLAR decades.

And Berko obvs.

And Eddie Balls.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
From the perspective that he's never held any real power it's got to be Farage but then of course Boris has/will achieve something many thought impossible.

Another option is someone who's worked tirelessly as an MP, especially on committees, is straight talking and likes taking on the establishment but without the blaze of publicity many politicians crave - I give you Frank Field.

D

Deleted member 2719

If it was "most selfless politician", yes. But this poll really is about influence, not whether they are decent person.

Selfless means
/ˈsɛlfləs/

concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own; unselfish.
"an act of selfless devotion"

She didn't give a shit about democracy and what the country voted for in the referendum and pursued her selfish wish to ignore it.

It was people like her that drove the fair-minded remainers and the leavers on to get Brexit done at the polling stations.

So I'm not sure she could be in that category.

I would vote for Caroline, as 'most irritating woman' and she may well get the biggest shit-stirrer and scaremongering award.
I would vote for 'Lammy as most irritating man'

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

There’s hope for you yet, though. I’m now over 10 years past that particular milestone and am probably more left wing than ever!

Boris out!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here