[News] Police officer shot dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I see posters like Baker Lite and Chicken Run are wading in. I choose not to read CR's posts but I can well imagine. Please, don't get this relegated to the Bear Pit. Just a quick reminder that a man has been murdered, keep it respectful.

I haven’t said anything disrespectful, get your facts straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see the usual gammon I have on ignore are all over this thread. At present I can think of no scenario that makes this an unfortunate incident. The police statement above is absurd. Someone was arrested so there had been an incident. Whether it be (I offer some immediately plausible scenarios for a 2 AM arrest) a domestic involving a white working class male, a psycotic or drug episode with a young black male, or somethimg 'muslimy', if enough happened to result in an arrest, not searching the bloke for fear of alienating the white working class, or triggering a BLM or mulslim backlash (take your pick) would be craven, unprofessional and incompetent.

Really ? An up until now law-abiding citizen with a 100% clean record suffering from acute metal illness ? That would fall into the realms of being able to be described as 'unfortunate' perhaps. .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's worrying that guns are becoming more commonplace, especially in places like Surrey. Though Croydon has always regarded itself as part of London.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bast*#d.

RIP

The killing of a police officer is the lowest of the low.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
From the BBC:

bbc.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sorry but I'm not aware of any furore about searching people who have been arrested. If there is its a very quiet furore!

If the BBC quote posted above turns out to be correct then the comments of the police person are a disgrace. Bloke arrested for posession of bullets....on the terrorism radar, police instructed not to search him because.....? I actually can't believe this. If any of this is remotely true someone is for the high jump.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I see posters like Baker Lite and Chicken Run are wading in. I choose not to read CR's posts but I can well imagine. Please, don't get this relegated to the Bear Pit. Just a quick reminder that a man has been murdered, keep it respectful.

I would imagine you review all the posts I’ve made, including my original post and apologise, I will accept a PM if you would not like to apologise o the thread.
Just let reality sink in, a police officer booked on shift last night and fully expected to return home to his family this morning.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I remember at the start of lockdown people saying things will change for the better. The world is more angry than ever. Civil war is on it's way.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unbelievable if true.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would imagine you review all the posts I’ve made, including my original post and apologise, I will accept a PM if you would not like to apologise o the thread.
Just let reality sink in, a police officer booked on shift last night and fully expected to return home to his family this morning.

Please do not make me a part of your agenda. Leave me out of your attempts to derail a serious thread. I shan’t engage with you in this thread anymore, out of respect for the fallen officer.

Peace.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wow... just wow.
I started this thread to pay tribute to a brave officer that left home last night and did not make it home, why do you need to make this so hate filled?.. Unbelievable.

Because he’s a pompous sanctimonious old bore who gets a kick out of being so. For someone who proclaims to have half of NSC on ignore, and starts every sentence with ‘I see the usual suspects’, he’s oddly aware as such. Giving it the old Jimmy Hill I reckon. :flounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here