Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police LOSING control in London tonight

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
They need this bloke to sort out the soap dodging Vvankers, should have his own detective series. :clap::clap:

Put him on instead of Ross Kemp on gangs it would be a great watch

Its the stuypidity from both sides - he is a racist moron

and they are just ... morons. It is the beauty of the guy sounding like he wants to cry 'He just hit me...'. And the girl that comes from no where 'Who hit someone..?'

Reminds me of the idiot do gooders at school - ' you shouldn't have hit him, you shouldn't say that etc.'

Also - love his accent

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
They need this bloke to sort out the soap dodging Vvankers

Not understanding all the admiration for this bloke. Just came across as a racist ****. I don't think threre was ever any real risk of him being assaulted either which i think he realised so he just took an easy opportunity to try and show he was hard and brave without putting himself in any real danger. Even the police realised that which is why they left him to it.

Jan 30, 2008
Not understanding all the admiration for this bloke. Just came across as a racist ****. I don't think threre was ever any real risk of him being assaulted either which i think he realised so he just took an easy opportunity to try and show he was hard and brave without putting himself in any real danger. Even the police realised that which is why they left him to it.
he was only telling them the truth
regards
DR

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

.He seemed very controlled to me.Unlike the masked Morons trying to bait him into losing his cool and smacking one of them. I certainly have some admiration for him.....You presumably side with the three/four masked men goading him.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
A lot of those masked warriors go to University.
They are apparently our future.
Good luck with that :moo:

I am trying to be fair to them by saying that the one redeeming feature is that when they join the big world and see that much of what they wanted is just not practical, given human nature, that they do come to realise that and tone down their youthful idealism. Isn't there some expression about voting with your heart until you grow up and then you vote with your head. Some of course go on to become professional revolutionaries, and plague the rest of us for years. Most do come to realise that compromises have to be made. However, whilst they go through the mask phases, they are a thorough nuisance.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
.He seemed very controlled to me.Unlike the masked Morons trying to bait him into losing his cool and smacking one of them. I certainly have some admiration for him.....You presumably side with the three/four masked men goading him.
You presume wrong, I'm not siding with any of them but no one's showing any misplaced admiration for the masked mob. I merely expressed surprise that so many people expressed admiration for the racist t**t. And if any goading was being done I would suggest he was doing all the goading albeit in a deceptively calm manner in his efforts to show he wasnt scared even though there wasn't anything to be scared of in the first place. Have a listen again to everything he was saying and what would you call it if it wasnt racist baiting and goading. Just because I think he's a d**k doesn't automatically mean I sympathise with the other side. It's like accusing someone of supporting Hilary Clinton because they think Trump's a k**b. It doesn't automatically follow.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I am trying to be fair to them by saying that the one redeeming feature is that when they join the big world and see that much of what they wanted is just not practical, given human nature, that they do come to realise that and tone down their youthful idealism. Isn't there some expression about voting with your heart until you grow up and then you vote with your head. Some of course go on to become professional revolutionaries, and plague the rest of us for years. Most do come to realise that compromises have to be made. However, whilst they go through the mask phases, they are a thorough nuisance.

The day [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] came home from Coldean School with 'Urdu' homework the writing was on the wall.

At the time he could hardly speak English and some would say nothing much has changed :moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Exactly.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

racism.....patriotism.....had enough of watching his country over -run by ungrateful migrants....take your pick.

he could have stayed at home in front of the box with a cup of horlicks like 95% of the English population....that is why the country is doomed......apathy as much as poor govt.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

so ...if...heaven forbid , you were in another country , lets nominate somewhere moderate like Greece or Turkey or even Spain ...if you were identified as a foreigner taking part in a civil demonstration , how do you expect you would be treated...???

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Very brave being lairy knowing full well no one will deck him in front of numerous riot cops. Don't think he'd have done that if there weren't any police around.
Something else you're a bit clueless about mate, I bet he would have.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
One loser in front of the camera, another load of losers behind the camera. Basically a load of losers having a banal discussion when they could be doing something much more interesting with their Saturday night.

He's a loser , why ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Put him on instead of Ross Kemp on gangs it would be a great watch

Its the stuypidity from both sides - he is a racist moron

and they are just ... morons. It is the beauty of the guy sounding like he hwants to cry 'He just hit me...'. And the girl that comes from no where 'Who hit someone..?'

Reminds me of the idiot do gooders at school - ' you shouldn't have hit him, you shouldn't say that etc.'

Also - love his accent
Racist moron ?? Why ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here