Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police dogs

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they let the Wolves fans get on the same trains as the Brighton fans why would it have kicked off the minute they took their first steps onto the platform at Brighton.
That's a good point. Trouble can happen, they needed to be prepared, but what's the point in having a police presence at Brighton when we all queued together at Falmer and squashed up in the train with each other.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
That's a good point. Trouble can happen, they needed to be prepared, but what's the point in having a police presence at Brighton when we all queued together at Falmer and squashed up in the train with each other.

Trouble did happen-it kicked off outside the Railway Belle about 7.30 after it had seemed to have all gone calm and many police had left.By the end there was 5 meat wagons and an ambulance parked up and what seemed like 20 blokes either being held or questioned

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't be daft.

They let all the fans mix on the trains, it was rammed and they had no presence in any of the carriages where it could've kicked off.

The dogs could've been vanned round the corner rather than snarling & slavering on the platforms.

Massive over-reaction

They are working dogs , why keep them in the vans when they can bark and snarl as a deterrent ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would'nt be surprised if it was a dress rehearsal for the play-off home leg against Palace. Talking to a couple of our finest they said there was little or no trouble with Wolves.

After the trouble at Molineux they had to anticipate some disorder , this gave them the opportunity to have a dry run before Monday week.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Jan 30, 2008
there was the potential for it to get nasty. Hindsight is a wonderful gift to posess but after last week when wolves fans kicked off in protest, who know's what could've happened.

As it was, they were a good bunch and in a party mood. It could've easily been the opposite.
how do you know that i didn't ???
regards
DR

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
They are working dogs , why keep them in the vans when they can bark and snarl as a deterrent ?

Because they weren't needed to intimidate peaceful groups of fans including women & children

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Because they weren't needed to intimidate peaceful groups of fans including women & children

Staffies on the estate are bad enough, without these ill-disciplined mongrels turning up ready to chew your face off at the drop of a hat. And their dogs aren't much better either.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
FFS ......reality check......there was massive potential for there to be an off yesterday so I think the police are well within there rights

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As mentioned there was trouble at the bell when wolves attacked the pub.

Something was always going to happen yesterday

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As mentioned there was trouble at the bell when wolves attacked the pub.

Something was always going to happen yesterday

And according to an earlier post after many police had left. So, a display of force in front of rank and file supporters simply going home and nowhere to be seen when there is a dust up. Good work.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I agree that our Police and Stewards and staff on the whole are very friendly I can remember the Liverpool police being very aggressive with long sticks and being pushed around on many occasion in the old days watching the Seagulls away. Lets not spoil the great match day experience even if they mess your pie or pint ::up?:facepalm: lets keep smiling. :thumbsup:

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
Understand why they were there but I arrived at Brighton station just as they were getting them out their vans frightened the life out of my grandson OTT could have left them in their vans as they must have been in contact with the Amex Police to know there was no Trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here