Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Police Brutality against Roland

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To balance things up a little, at the same time that that little scene of toytown confrontation was taking place by the station, all was pretty much sweetness and light at the stadium itself. Sweet Japanese kids petting the police horses and getting photos taken with them, every other officer just stood about chatting and generally not giving or getting any grief whatsoever. How it should be really

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nice paid break from abusing women and kids on whatsapp groups.

This fixture would be calmer with no police at all to be honest. They stoke up the tension far more than the spotty oiks. Quite happy for a few who are willing and able to face each other off if it means the rest of us catching a train on time and leaving the ground normally.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Nice paid break from abusing women and kids on whatsapp groups.

This fixture would be calmer with no police at all to be honest. They stoke up the tension far more than the spotty oiks. Quite happy for a few who are willing and able to face each other off if it means the rest of us catching a train on time and leaving the ground normally.
I had you down as a fairly reasonable and sensible chap, how wrong I was....

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I got the 27 to the Steine then the 28 to the ground. Didn't see a Palace fan or plod (outside of a van) the whole way. On walking up to the ground passed a line of Police looking like the worst kind of stormtroopers, all decked out for full on war and with moody looks to boot. They were the only thugs I saw all evening, the sort who looked like they really wanted trouble. An embarassment really.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had you down as a fairly reasonable and sensible chap, how wrong I was....
Then read the post below yours from @herecomesaregular

All the police do is stoke up the tension. By all means have them on standby but 99% of these black clad ninnies couldn't throw a wet sponge, never mind a punch. I haven't seen a single punch thrown at a Palace game since the 90s between fans with the only injuries coming in goal celebrations or from police enforcing kettles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here