Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pole Position

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After the Poyet debacle, it's quite wonderful we are still battling for promotion with 3 games left. Monday will be massive followed by Friday which will be even bigger. What a great 1st season for Garcia, can't wait till we see some of his signings next season and he makes the team truly his!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Three wins and three draws would do it. Draw all three playoff games 0-0 and win them on penalties.

The way our season has gone and lack of scoring wouldn't it be funny if we became the first team ever to get promoted via the play offs without actually scoring a goal !!!

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
For me we MUST win both our home games, we don't won't to be going to Forest needing a win. I fully expect Forest to still be in with a shout in that final game... I don't think I could cope with us needing a win there.

If Reading beat Boro(h) and Donny(a) ( both very winnable ), we will have to win at Forest as Reading will have a promoted, hung over Burnley B team at home on the final day.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't like the way Forest will have pretty much all their players back for the last game...I really hope we don't have to win there.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Don't like the way Forest will have pretty much all their players back for the last game...I really hope we don't have to win there.

For me we MUST win both our home games, we don't won't to be going to Forest needing a win. I fully expect Forest to still be in with a shout in that final game... I don't think I could cope with us needing a win there.

I'm hoping we don't even need a point at Forest. I don't see them being in with a shout but it will be a big day for them regardless. Pearce will possibly be paraded around the place pre match, programme notes about their history and instilling pride and all that, and this game will mark the beginning of their next season.

Hopefully just a party for us!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Get really nervous when playing teams in relegation zone. We seem to blow it. Not this time though. Confidence.!!!!:clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We are 13 points behind Derby. Is it fair?

Here's an alternative I've dreamt up.

The 3rd team to get promoted should be the team from 3rd - 6th position with best record against the top two.

Brighton: P4 W3 D1 L0 PTS 10
Wigan: P3 W0 D2 L1 PTS 2 (with 1 to play)
QPR: P4 W0 D1 L3 PTS 1
Derby: P4 W0 D0 L4 PTS 0

That is a pretty amazing set of stats I think.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What a weekend of results! Reading, Bournemouth and Ipswich all losing. It's all ours to lose now.

Win the next 3 and we're guaranteed a play off spot

Win the 3 after that, or possibly even 2 out of the 3 after that, and we're in The Premiership

SEAGULLS :albion2: SEAGULLS

Win the next 6 and we are promoted? Unlikely thought :) This is the albion!

Probably lose to Yeovil now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here