Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pokerstars home game ? Is there a NSC club?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Chaps don't forget about this Sunday's game 8 pm , if anyone else wants to join the club please follow instructions on page 1 , it would be nice to see a few more of you , you wanted a club , you got a club , see you at the table tomorrow night , please be aware this is a non smoking event :D

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Chaps don't forget about this Sunday's game 8 pm , if anyone else wants to join the club please follow instructions on page 1 , it would be nice to see a few more of you , you wanted a club , you got a club , see you at the table tomorrow night , please be aware this is a non smoking event :D

Cheers .. have registered

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yep if there is less than 6 tomorrow night I will knock it on the head, 6 pays runner up as well, so will see how it goes tomorrow night

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If any unregistered poker players fancy a game tonight the club ID is 3327492 Sunday night NSC Poker , game starts at 8pm , i will be back around 7.15 to accept any newbies so you can play tonight .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Quite annoying I can't play home games on my phone would of loved to have pitted my witts against the legendary Tay fold Bha :p

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Good game tonight thanks to those that turned up , well played big Slick , see you all next sunday .

Cheers Tay, I did it for [MENTION=34524]Frankie[/MENTION].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Good game tonight thanks to those that turned up , well played big Slick , see you all next sunday .

Blimey,The Slick is back is he?

I'll have sort my end out so I can give the old boy a beating next week!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Please join.
last night myself and Taybha heads up was a spectacle. Let's just say the Lizard has nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I didnt know Slick was that way inclined......Nor Pickles for that matter

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here