POKER PEOPLE : NSC Poker Club Vs Charlton Life Poker Club

alexwright55

May 17, 2012
I can't join you this Sunday

See you all for Thursdays Challange match

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
f*** sakes.... i have to work now....not sure if I should stay in or not as will only have 90 minutes to play....

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hello

We have set up a friendly game of Poker vs some of the people from Charlton life (Recent Discussions - Charlton Life). Charlton will be hosting the game and there is no limit on the number of players we can bring so the more the merrier.

This game will take place on Pokerstars on the 31st May (time and details to be confirmed via PM)

Please can you post here if you interested in joining us, details on how to join the game will be sent out via PM as it will be a private table set up specially for the occasion.

Many Thanks

Alex

How do i find the game to register

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hello

We have set up a friendly game of Poker vs some of the people from Charlton life (Recent Discussions - Charlton Life). Charlton will be hosting the game and there is no limit on the number of players we can bring so the more the merrier.

This game will take place on Pokerstars on the 31st May (time and details to be confirmed via PM)

Please can you post here if you interested in joining us, details on how to join the game will be sent out via PM as it will be a private table set up specially for the occasion.

Many Thanks

Alex

Registered,normaly play on 888 how does pokerstars compare?

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Pms both sent

Here is the list i have of people to expect tonight:
Horsham Gull
helipilot;
Peever;
Rugrat;
BlueSeagull;
superbez;
The Peanut Roaster;
HAILSHAM SEAGULL;
doogi004
Paulie C
Mutts nuts
Cornish Seagull
Mutts Nuts
s5.bha

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Who do you think I am [MENTION=12838]The Peanut Roaster[/MENTION] ? :lolol:

I wasn't going to play later, but after that remark by our very own Yankee Doodle Dandy, as even Duncan Valentine has said more than me recently, I'm in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here