Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POKER PEOPLE : NSC Poker Club Vs Charlton Life Poker Club

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Hello

We have set up a friendly game of Poker vs some of the people from Charlton life (Recent Discussions - Charlton Life). Charlton will be hosting the game and there is no limit on the number of players we can bring so the more the merrier.

This game will take place on Pokerstars on the 31st May (time and details to be confirmed via PM)

Please can you post here if you interested in joining us, details on how to join the game will be sent out via PM as it will be a private table set up specially for the occasion.

Many Thanks

Alex

alexwright55

May 17, 2012
As one of my fellow Charlton Lifers said: "Come and have a go if you think you're CARD enough" :)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
interested, but every time i try to register there is a problem so end up playing in a tournament on 888

alexwright55

May 17, 2012
9 days to go, 13 players registered so far. :)

What happens when you put in the password Mutts Nuts?

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Alexwright55 - I think he is talking about our Sunday game..will send the details when I get in from work anyway

Adam - new people are always welcome look out for the threads on Sunday evening will also send you the details. Hope to see you there!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Alexwright55 - I think he is talking about our Sunday game..will send the details when I get in from work anyway

Adam - new people are always welcome look out for the threads on Sunday evening will also send you the details. Hope to see you there!

I'm interested mate have'nt played on a sunday for a few weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here