Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Points Required for 6th Place - Us, Liverpool, Spurs & Villa Remaining Fixtures

Points required for 6th place

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
For us to finish 4th, we will do so if we win all our games and Man U draw a game (on goal difference - unless they score an absolute shed-load of goals).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For us to finish 4th, we will do so if we win all our games

If we can win all our games next season, not only will we win the league, but we'll break all sorts of records in the process.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s not, it’s my humour. Death mocker.
I know I was accused of mocking the death of someone's family member, but I can't remember who.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know I was accused of mocking the death of someone's family member, but I can't remember who.
Let’s just say my Nan and agree you’re horrible 🤷🏻‍♂️😘

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
61 points it is (I'm touching wood and crossing everything while writing this as I know it's not mathematically done).

Who would have thought to achieve it that we would beat Utd in such a dramatic finish, get thumped by a struggling Everton and then beat the league leaders for 90% of the season 3-0 away. Massive Rollercoaster and a phenomenal achievement!!

Can't wait for next season and whilst I hope we can do as well in the league, my expectations will be far lower as we manage European football for the first time ever.

:bloom:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
As one of the correct 15% can I just take a moment and be smug?

First time I ever got one of these prediction thingies correct. Might just go buy a lottery ticket...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As one of the correct 15% can I just take a moment and be smug?

First time I ever got one of these prediction thingies correct. Might just go buy a lottery ticket...
That's not confirmed.

To get 6th place you need one point more than 7th. At present, 7th place could end with as few as 58 points, meaning 59 was 'needed'. We won't know what was 'needed' Sunday.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
That's not confirmed.

To get 6th place you need one point more than 7th. At present, 7th place could end with as few as 58 points, meaning 59 was 'needed'. We won't know what was 'needed' Sunday.
That is unthinkable as it raises the possibility of Leeds avoiding relegation and I'm still too irritated by the free Ben White twatty arrogance of their fans to countenance this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That is unthinkable as it raises the possibility of Leeds avoiding relegation and I'm still too irritated by the free Ben White twatty arrogance of their fans to countenance this.
Leeds draw, Spurs get to 58 - no better than Villa, Leeds still a point behind Everton in 17th, so still get relegated. :thumbsup:

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Leeds draw, Spurs get to 58 - no better than Villa, Leeds still a point behind Everton in 17th, so still get relegated. :thumbsup:
I'll take it.

I had already burnt my smug pants once the error of my ways was pointed out anyway. :tears:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here