Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Points in November

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Pessimistic 4. Think we'll beat Newcastle but after Villa lose V Saints on Friday, think Smith will go and they'll get a spawny win V us after the international break with the new guy. Think we'll draw with Leeds despite deserving to win. Good enough to get 9 points of course!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Hoping Newcastle don’t appoint a manager this week as that could scupper us with the new manager bounce. So a pessimist 4 points (1 win, 1 draw, 1 defeat, and I have no idea in which fixtures)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So hard to call in the EPL. We played so well in the second half at Anfield, whilst Liverpool played far better at OT just 6 days earlier, for example. We haven’t won in ages, Norwich carved us open.

Newcastle on paper seems almost a guaranteed 3 points. I think it will be, then I’ll take it from there.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We will struggle as they are all in lower positions than us and all we need to do is turn up.
Probably 3 points from 3 draws..........................................could be totally wrong I hope and go for all 9.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We should really be beating teams like Newcastle/Villa/Leeds... :moo:

NINE points.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hoping Newcastle don’t appoint a manager this week as that could scupper us with the new manager bounce. So a pessimist 4 points (1 win, 1 draw, 1 defeat, and I have no idea in which fixtures)

If they do, it doesn’t matter as the new manager thing is a myth anyway and they were attrocious on Saturday. We are a seriously good side and have destroyed them the last 2 seasons. It is the one PL game I think we can go into quite confidently.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
With everyone now available and GP getting his best side together in his head I would hope for 7 points. We need to get good results against teams like these in order to meet the target of staying in the top half - the team will hopefully gear themselves up with this in mind.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm going for a pessimistic 4pts, a win, a loss and a draw, probably in that order.
We could easily pick up all 9 but we're Brighton and don't do things the easy way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ll go for 7 but I have been following this club long enough to realise that these three banana skin games could result in no points :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Leeds will improve now Philips is back, and Bamford will be playing soon. Villa are hot and cold so a draw is likely.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Leeds will improve now Philips is back, and Bamford will be playing soon. Villa are hot and cold so a draw is likely.
Leeds will be tough. Looked good Vs Norwich going forward. Injuries have come back now.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

TB B&W Army

Sep 30, 2021
Horsham
All 3 games we should be winning if we want to remain in the upper part of the league, and no reason why we cant. Proved it by going toe to toe with Liverpool, even after giving them a 2 goal start. We really have no-one to fear any more. :albion2:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
7 or 9 points.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I’ll go for 7 but I have been following this club long enough to realise that these three banana skin games could result in no points :shrug:

Hear what you are saying Icy . We all know the plot line : - Win at home or draw away to one of the big boys and then toss points away playing a relegation candidate !
Question is have current squad read the script OR has Graham firmly told them to tear up that script and consign it to the bin ?
simply put " same old same old " OR " dreamland " !!!!
It's so exciting this season isn't it !

PS forgot to say 4

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Under normal circs would want us to win both home games and draw away.

However seeing as it is Saudi United and the Yorkshire Galacticos we are playing at home I hope we fvcking well stuff them both out of sight. Relaxed about the Villa game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hear what you are saying Icy . We all know the plot line : - Win at home or draw away to one of the big boys and then toss points away playing a relegation candidate !
Question is have current squad read the script OR has Graham firmly told them to tear up that script and consign it to the bin ?
simply put " same old same old " OR " dreamland " !!!!

It's so exciting this season isn't it !

PS forgot to say 4

We drew with Norwich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here