Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Points in November

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well its the Premier League... could be 0, could be 9. There is a lot of luck and margins in a low scoring sport like football.

4 or 5 is what I think is most likely. Win against Newcastle, then draws or losses against Leeds and Villa. I think Leeds are eventually going to wake up and start grabbing points. In my opinion Aston Villa should really be above a lot of teams, including Brighton, with that squad (lots of skill, experience and players at their peak) but not sure if it will happen under Dean Smith.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The difference is we now have offensive players that the opposition have to worry about. Bissouma, Mwepo, Lamptey, Cucurella, Trossard ( Welbeck) when fit. We are morphing into a very decent PL team

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Right now I’d say 5, but the beautiful thing is that I find myself more and more thinking when we bring our A game we can get points every week. All three are winnable, I hope we beat Newcastle, I just don’t think we’ll win all three.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Draw Newcastle, Beat Villa lose to Leeds. We're a lot better away than home.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Newcastle bound to end their winless strak somewnere, and at some point Leeds will get their frst away win. Wonder where and when these events will take place? Oh, and Villa seem to be a bit of a bogey team for us (only one win in the last 40 years) ......................

Still, we could be pleasantly surprised, eh?

Well at least Leeds first away win won't be against us now :thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

I'm daring to dream of the full nine but this is the Premier League and we could just as easily lose the lot.

I think we'll beat Newcastle as we've just gone toe to toe with Liverpool and not looked any worse than them. Play like that and we will win by two or three.

Villa I'm less sure about. They are a Jekyll and Hyde team and it really depends which Villa turns up. Also, I'm going up there on my annual chaps jolly. We've done this every season for about 8 seasons now and seen one Albion goal - and that was an own goal.

Leeds too. They strike me as a side like we were last season. Much better than their results suggest. Would be lovely to see them relegated but I don't see it.

2 goals. You forgot Stoke!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
9. Webster, Lamptey and Biss back and Mwepu seemingly in great form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here