Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points from next THREE games

How many points from next THREE games?

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we get 7 then I think we are in the hunt for automatics.

Happy to have the two toughest games of the season in a row. Good for the mindset and don't think we will lose both.

Got to fancy us Saturday so I predict 6 points

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think we'll beat MIllwall but lose the two away games.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
anything from the two really tough away games will be good but cant see it looking at their squads compared to ours

They're only allowed to play 11 of them though, mark. They'll be tough games for sure, but with a bit of luck, we'll get something from one of them.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't predict anything in this league, but we should beat Millwall. Reading and QPR away are undoubtedly two of the toughest fixtures of the season - anything more than a point from those two would be a bonus I think. Going for four in total.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've gone for a win v The Wall (2-0), a draw at Reading (0-0) and a loss by the odd goal (2-1) at Loftus Road = 4 points. If that form happens and continues we should end up in the playoffs, which, imo, would be a result for this season. We do need a striker in though before Sept 2 to cover for the currently immense Leo who will undoubtedly get a knock that keeps him out for a few games at some point, though Orlandi coming back soon will help a bit.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I don't "fear" QPR but do you not think - at this early stage in the season, with injuries and Oscar still settling in - they might just be too much for us? Be delighted even with a draw in that one, and I'm always pretty positive about the Albion.

We all know that this is the least predictable league in the world. So I'm going for the least predictable result.

In all seriousness I'm really not concerned about QPR. I reckon we'll face sterner tests at Boro and Forest. Reading are amazing on paper, but everyone knows that's worth nothing.

It may be the sunshine, but I'll stick to the 9 points!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
anything from the two really tough away games will be good but cant see it looking at their squads compared to ours

In Readings case their squad wasn't good enough for the Premiership and QPR have got a squad (+ knowing 'array there'll be some transfer deadline additions) that is aimed at getting them out of our division, not competing in the Premiership. Our squad, minus Bridge but with some good new additions, is at least as good as theirs. But I still think we'll do well to get 4 points from the next three games and I haven't got a clue who we'll beat and draw with!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Millwall 3-0
Reading 1-2
Qpr 1-1

Seven points. They should be worried about us, not the other way round. We have only just clicked into 2nd gear at the moment.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Good to get those 2 fixtures out the way now, any kind of result from either would be a statement of intent for the season and a real morale lifter and belief giver (not that one should be necessary). Millwall should be a banker but in this league you just don't know. Heart says win QPR but head says we'll lose.

4 Points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here