Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poch leaves chelsea

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Please Egbali, bring back this unsmiling tw@t.

IMG_2118.png

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
On the cards for weeks, Poch has made many hints.

The club’s reason …. an awful first 6 months, no CL place despite a > £1b spend.

Now RDZ or McKenna.
I think RDZ would be a great fit. That way they can put money where his mouth is and we will see what he can do with the resources he needs. Big facepalm from Sanchez though. Plus the CHA board clearly need someone with Bigga Balls to stand up to them. Could be very interesting. On the downside CHA could become scaringly good.

Last edited:

Not really, we just saved 2.4m with Lallana going, from what I read Poch was on 1.6 at CHA.
Roberto was 1 of the lowest paid managers in Premier on that! But, I suppose Roberto wouldn't need as much input in transfers at chelsea with the talent they have. He would probably do very well there with the current crop and make them title challengers. The worry is he'll be in for Mitoma JPVH and Enciso as well as I wouldn't want him to succeed at Chelsea whereas any other club I wish him the best.

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Chelsea’s players have been left shocked by Mauricio Pochettino leaving his post as head coach by mutual consent after less than a year in the job.

Pochettino had strong support from his players after a positive end to his first season in charge and news of his departure has not gone down well in the dressing room. The mood was summed up by a senior player expressing concern at the constant upheaval at Chelsea, who have already been through five managers since being purchased by Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital two years ago. A source close to another player said his client could not believe the news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here