[Football] Poch leaves chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Chelsea fans questioning (actually...trashing!) the ability of Winstanley and mate after appointing Poch following an 'extensive search'.

Also, Fabregas was apparently seen at their training ground last week 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It does feel like there’s a genuine element of ‘mutual consent’. Some of Poch’s comments a couple of weeks back struck me at the time as if he might walk out on them, but I figured that possibility was so hilarious it couldn’t possibly be true.

And then the gift kept on giving :LOL:
Yeah I felt Poch has been unhappy for a while and expected this. Poch is a decent guy, another one too good for that despicable club, he’s well out of there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_203116_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_203116_Instagram.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 29

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Chelsea’s latest drama getting rave reviews apparently …

IMG_1919.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m pretty shocked at that. Awful start, but that’s mostly because of the squad needing time to gel, but more recently they’ve looked decent. Definitely signs of progress.

Chelsea are just a joke.
Bloody stupid. If Boehly hadn't lost his nerve they could have kept Potter and saved a mint of money - given a pre-season and the influx of absolute quality like Caicedo and Palmer Potter would have done just the same, progress -wise, as Poch, and probably finished the league in about the same place.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
So Chelsea are considering Thomas Frank! Do they have a clue about how he plays football? A very effective manager, but completely different, style-wise, to the likes of McKenna, etc.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I don't know if anyone else watches YouTuber Rory Jennings (298,000 subscribers) but he is a massive Chelsea fan and has been banging on ALL SEASON about how shit Pochettino is.

He has piped down over the last few weeks and focused on siding with Arsenal in their title hunt (such is his hatred of Spurs), but is now LAMENTING Poch's departure. You could not make this stuff up.

He is an absolute helmet, same with that trampy looking Liverpool 'fan' that he used to do the podcast with, hosted by that Geordie guy that likes getting shat on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why are Chelsea so weird? Why do they need to copy us constantly?
We're by the sea side, beside the sea.

Whereas they are beside themselves. And Vauxhall. Think of the children.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports