Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poch leaves chelsea

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Alex Crook said:
1. Poch miffed that Gallagher and Chalobah are being sold.
2. That they won’t extend his contract beyond next May.
3. Little say in transfers. Meddling yank Egbali with W@nkstanley and Stewart personally choose all recruits.
4. Egbahi has a habit of hovering over training sessions. Poch, Potter and Tuchel couldn’t stand that.

Poch wanted out as he found out yesterday at the meeting with W@nkstanley that none of that would alter.
If that list is true, then I totally understand that Poch wanted out - sounds like a horrid, controlling environment.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Poor old Poch.
He must be wondering what he was supposed to achieve.
Money for old rope, financially he couldn't lose but the golden eggs it seems, were addled.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
But RDZ'S ego and charisma would handle being chewed and spat out (that's a compliment to him).
Imagine his having the chance to work with that very young and talented squad.
Yes, he would love some of their quality and spending power but he wears his heart on his sleeve and is a perfectionist - people like that struggle with authority and unfair criticism which he’d get plenty of at the Shed end.

Having said that, Paul Barber was probably far more accommodating of the Latin temperance than Boehly would ever be - tbh RDZ is probably one of the few managers that could drive an owner out of the door 🙂

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It does feel like there’s a genuine element of ‘mutual consent’. Some of Poch’s comments a couple of weeks back struck me at the time as if he might walk out on them, but I figured that possibility was so hilarious it couldn’t possibly be true.

And then the gift kept on giving :LOL:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Bat f ing shit crazy… I’d love poch back at spurs. He’s a great manager.
Chelsea are fooking hilarious.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
But what does Astrid the orifice say about it on X?
She's not put anything on YouTube yet, but she could just be getting off a long one. (A long shift)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here