Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poch leaves chelsea

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If the real reason he left Brighton because he didn‘t have the control he want, why would he then go to Chelsea, where he would have even less say?
Masochism. Italians are famous for it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everybody knew that Chelsea have to sell HG players by the end of June, but he has players returning from injury more than capable of replacing not just Gallagher (Lavia) but Colwill (Maatsen), Broja (Lukaku / DD Fofana), Chalobah (W. Fofana).

He's finally got the team organised, Cucurella is playing brilliantly, ditto Caicedo, Nkunku is back, Madueke looks good.

Poch has done the hard yards, I'm surprised he hasn't just got on with it. Part of being an elite manager is putting up with a idiot owner, Ancellotti is a master of this, as was Fergie.

They won’t extend his contract beyond May 25 according to Crook and Cun@y. Hedging their bets?

If Manure recruit him, that could be a £50m contract pre tax and confidence given in him with say 4 years.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Boehly and RDZ would be so funny together - a perfect non fit.
Can’t see Poch coming here if he wants a big say on signings and aspirations of champions league success in the short term.
Can’t see beyond us reinstating Potter and still not sure how I feel about it, although I think he would already be warming his seat if it is him.
If Potter returns here, the next time he gives us fans a history lesson, he'll have to include: 6th position, and topping our Europa League group. That might be humbling 😎.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
1000004482.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
round and round carousel GIF by Paul McCartney

This isn't really spinning fast enough for Chelsea, but I doubt their next manager appointment will last until Xmas
Is that David Essex?

Are you Tony Cluedo?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The thing about Poch is what exactly has he won apart from title in France which tbh I could probably achieve with the squad he had.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know if anyone else watches YouTuber Rory Jennings (298,000 subscribers) but he is a massive Chelsea fan and has been banging on ALL SEASON about how shit Pochettino is.

He has piped down over the last few weeks and focused on siding with Arsenal in their title hunt (such is his hatred of Spurs), but is now LAMENTING Poch's departure. You could not make this stuff up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here