Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poch leaves chelsea

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

‘mutual consent’ but i think we all know what that means. ridiculous even for boehly, considering they’ve been playing very well recently and finally looked like clicking.

i’d take poch in a heartbeat, it would be an amazing appointment actually. especially as we’ll doubtlessly see brighton-on-thames now go for mckenna

Yep.

Boehly probably had no intention of changing manager, until he saw Brighton moving for McKenna.

He's obsessed with us!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I just don’t understand the logic. Poch finally seems to have got them settled & playing well, and what does Boehly do…?? sack him to create more instability & bring in a new manager that is no guarantee of success to start the process all over again. Mental.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Surely they haven’t actually sacked him? He’s completely sorted them out!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Roberto wouldn’t , would he 👀

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Really hope they haven’t agreed a deal with RDZ - no one deserves that toxic place whatever some fans think of our ex-head coach. I would be gutted to see him chewed up and spat out like almost everyone else Chelsea set their appetites on.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Well, that's put cat amongst the pigeons. He left as wanted more say in transfer decisions so not for us then!
is that player specific decisions or simply which positions the club need to buy? because if it’s the latter, i wouldn’t blame him. squad planning at chelsea has been ludicrous to say the least

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

‘mutual consent’ but i think we all know what that means. ridiculous even for boehly, considering they’ve been playing very well recently and finally looked like clicking.

i’d take poch in a heartbeat, it would be an amazing appointment actually. especially as we’ll doubtlessly see brighton-on-thames now go for mckenna

We have won f*** all. He's won f*** all.

A perfect appointment!

(I do quite like him, though).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here