Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PNE say Jarret has not joined us!

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
What is going on - I hope this is just a slight delay!
From there website this morning.

Jarrett Contract Discussions
Posted on: Mon 26 Jan 2009

Midfielder Jason Jarrett is in discussions to have his contract at Deepdale terminated, however, he has not joined Brighton as reports suggest.

The player, who has made three subsititute appearances this term, is currently still contracted to PNE, but could depart on Monday as a free agent if a termination can be agreed.

The former Wigan man would have been out of contract in the summer, but is negotiating an early release that could then see him join up with another club in the transfer window, however, that has not taken place yet.

More news on this later on Monday.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Yes, BBC Ceefax also says that he is in discussions with PNE to have his contract terminated. Does not mention anything about signing for us.

This makes me feel uneasy.

Who is telling the truth?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Was about to say i havn't seen it reported anywhere other than here and the seagulls website.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I hop e we can not get fined for this if Preston Complain to the Football League! It is not like we would have a leg to stand on as our own club site has published the news!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The club website only claims that he is due to sign. Hopefully we will be OK, although it seems strange that Preston have run with the story on their own website if they were in discussions to terminate his contract.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
What is going on - I hope this is just a slight delay!
From there website this morning.

Jarrett Contract Discussions
Posted on: Mon 26 Jan 2009

Midfielder Jason Jarrett is in discussions to have his contract at Deepdale terminated, however, he has not joined Brighton as reports suggest.

The player, who has made three subsititute appearances this term, is currently still contracted to PNE, but could depart on Monday as a free agent if a termination can be agreed.

The former Wigan man would have been out of contract in the summer, but is negotiating an early release that could then see him join up with another club in the transfer window, however, that has not taken place yet.

More news on this later on Monday.

BHA don't say he has, either.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just incase people aren't 100% sure....

0,,10433~5290267,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here