PMQ - Boris v Starmer - Spider And The Fly

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It makes for grim viewing. I thought they abolished blood sports? How on earth did this babbling buffoon ever become PM? Time for him to be put out to grass. It's just embarrassing now. Starmer completely right not to let him off the hook, the country deserves as much

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Starmer playing the simple, ignorant card is becoming rather predictable.

He needs to step up his game, too nonchalant and repetitive.

Give it some gusto lad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It makes for grim viewing. I thought they abolished blood sports? How on earth did this babbling buffoon ever become PM? Time for him to be put out to grass. It's just embarrassing now. Starmer completely right not to let him off the hook, the country deserves as much

Exactly, he is being absolutely slaughtered with Starmer's considered questioning. Starmer asks for a test and trace SYSTEM, and Johnson is blithering on that Starmer didn't listen to his previous answer - where he didn't answer the question.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

It is as predictable as Johnson a) not answering his questions and b) turning around looking for jeers from his own benches in lieu of a proper answer. It is embarrassing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Give it some gusto lad.

I just watched one question. Starmer asks about the NHS surcharge, with evidence, and thoughts from a senior doctor's group.

Johnson replies with evangelistic and substance lacking bluster- avoiding the question.

If someone is seeing something else, well, I don't know.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I just watched one question. Starmer asks about the NHS surcharge, with evidence, and thoughts from a senior doctor's group.

Johnson replies with evangelistic and substance lacking bluster- avoiding the question.

If someone is seeing something else, well, I don't know.

Regretfully the majority of the country are on the beech, in their gardens enjoying the sunshine, as apposed to watching PMQ’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Give it some gusto lad.

What a daft comment.

Starmer is just dispassionately quoting freely available facts in his questions and quite correctly asking the PM to respond in similar terms. Why on earth would he need to 'give it some gusto'? He's not even out of first gear

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pitiful from Johnson and a national embarrassment that he was elected as PM.

Car crash TV

Johnson doesn't do facts and evidence. Tripling down on lies, he has no where else to go. That look as he gets hammered question after question third week running...

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Johnson defends the indefensible of surcharging health and care migrant workers who use NHS. No other country charges migrant workers twice. Shameful disgusting policy, all the more so at this time.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Hancock squirming like a naughty schoolboy after getting his arse handed back by the speaker and threatened with eviction from the chamber if he didn't behave was a lighter moment. Things slowly returning to normal.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Johnson defends the indefensible of surcharging health and care migrant workers who use NHS. No other country charges migrant workers twice. Shameful disgusting policy, all the more so at this time.

He may as well have repeated his election pitch "Migrants have treated the UK like ‘their own’ country for too long"

They saved his life but nothing has changed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Regretfully the majority of the country are on the beech, in their gardens enjoying the sunshine, as apposed to watching PMQ’s

The majority of the country are of course perfectly at liberty to be on the beech (or any other tree of their choosing), safe in the knowledge that in their absence Starmer is seeking an explanation for the avoidable death of their nan or grandad, or somebody else's nan or grandad

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The majority of the country are of course perfectly at liberty to be on the beech (or any other tree of their choosing), safe in the knowledge that in their absence Starmer is seeking an explanation for the avoidable death of their nan or grandad, or somrbody else's nan or grandad

Safe in the knowledge that you are sat in your underpants getting aroused every Wednesday around 11:55 coz it’s PMQ’s time and that means you can go on NSC and tell us all about almost blow for blow[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Safe in the knowledge that you are sat in your underpants getting aroused every Wednesday around 11:55 coz it’s PMQ’s time and that means you can go on NSC and tell us all about almost blow for blow[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What else is working from home for?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Johnson is going to have PTSD about Wednesday lunchtimes for a long time. He's simply not good enough and Starmer I expect, hasn't even got out of 2nd gear yet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Car crash TV

Johnson doesn't do facts and evidence. Tripling down on lies, he has no where else to go. That look as he gets hammered question after question third week running...

View attachment 123847

Aa an old Etonian, it was all going to be a jolly jape, because being a Prime Minister is what Etonians were born to do. The reality is very different and he has no idea how to handle a crisis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports